Thread: What breed of cat are you?

What breed of cat are you?

http://quiz.ivillage.com/pets/tests/...a=adid=6529978

I am a Norwegian forest cat.

The Norwegian Forest Cat is strong and independent. She is reserved with newcomers but blossoms in the company of old friends. Confidently defending what is hers, she does not like strangers in her territory. Her luxurious coat is a lot to handle, and necessity dictates regular upkeep. An amazing athlete, the Norwegian Forest Cat thrives on physical activity, and no leap is too great or prey too quick for her to tackle. This huntress is clearly queen of her domain!
    I've been BOO'd!

I'm an Ocicat. Hmmmm - never heard of one of those before! I'll have to look it up later.

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

I'm the Norwegian Forest Cat too.

The Norwegian Forest Cat is strong and independent. She is reserved with newcomers but blossoms in the company of old friends. Confidently defending what is hers, she does not like strangers in her territory. Her luxurious coat is a lot to handle, and necessity dictates regular upkeep. An amazing athlete, the Norwegian Forest Cat thrives on physical activity, and no leap is too great or prey too quick for her to tackle. This huntress is clearly queen of her domain!

Norwegian Forest Cat ...sure does not sound like me though. I am introverted and don't move unless I need to go to the fridge or the bathroom. My beauty routine is a finger combing after a shower. I would never hunt for anything.

Ooh! Cute quiz! I was an ocicat. Hmm. I took a dog one off the same site a while ago and I was a german shepherd.

im a snowshoe

Snowshoe
    The Snowshoe is gregarious and talkative. She is always ready for fun and will regularly try to instigate a game. While her strong intellect leads her to try new things, it also causes her to become easily bored when a task is mastered. Variety is truly the spice of life for this kitty! Affectionate with others, eager to interact, the Snowshoe is always the ‘belle of the ball’.
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

Hmmm I'm a forest cat.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Persian

The Persian is a relaxed observer. She quietly takes in the details of her surroundings and is happiest in her role as a spectator. The Persian will gladly accept affection, but does not often seek it out. Her loving and patient nature makes her an ideal housemate while her stress-free nature will allow her to make friends with whoever stops by. The Persian’s greatest pastime is grooming her thick, tangle-prone fur, but it’s worth the effort, because she always looks fabulous!

I'm a Burmese!

"The Burmese is a pint-sized powerhouse. Relentlessly able to keep her eye on the ball, she always gets what she wants; whether it is a lap to sit in, a toy to play with or the serving of a meal. Caring and lovable, the Burmese regularly seeks out affection and is content to cuddle with loved ones for hours at a time. Her coat is thick and glossy, and she is fastidious about keeping it in tip-top shape. Always ready to play, this attention-grabber never gets passed by!"

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    Mine said persian, but it doesn't sound at all like me!
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!