Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *PICS*....Katie Meets Jordan

*PICS*....Katie Meets Jordan

Hello Everyone!

Yesterday my son's girlfriend brought in her family's dog. He is a beautiful golden retreiver. His name is Jordan and she thinks he is about 7 years old. He is such a handsome fellow and very well behaved. He spent the whole day with us and Katie was loving it. They were so pretty together. It was hard to get pictures of them because every time I went out with the camera they would come and sit right down beside me. I had to be very patient and and sit quietly so I could get some shots of them. I couldn't ever get any real serious play shots of them. When I went inside is when they really relaxed and had tons of fun. I would watch from the door and you should have seen them out there. At one point they were both laid out on the patio and just rolling, rolling and rolling all over each other. They never even stood up. One time they were both laying on their sides facing each other and had their legs all intertwined and were chewing and licking each others paws. It was SO CUTE!! Neither one of these dogs barked once. There was some serious mean growling from Jordan when it came to feeding time and treat time, but Katie is all Akita and nothing phases her. When Jordan did this she just sat right down in his face, nose to nose, almost like she is saying "Bring it on, buddie". She does not back down. We have to keep an eye on that little beast...lol. She doesn't seem to start trouble but I have a feeling that she will finish it! The pups had a great day and it was another chance for Katie to get in some good socializing.

Robin

P.S....Katie sure did like Jordan alot, but she wants ROCKY to know that he will always be #1 and she LOVES her calendar pup! She is sending out a wink and wag just for you Rocky!!

Now on to the Pics!

Katie meets Jordan

Getting to know one another(I love this one)

Aren't we pretty?

Are we having fun?

We are sooo cute!

Hanging out

Telling Secrets

Taking a stroll

more to come...
    Last edited by RobiLee; 11-04-2003 at 08:26 AM.

Awwwwww! Two beautiful doggies in one picture!

MORE PICS

Gotcha!

C'mon Jordan I wanna play!

Katie and her wiggly giggly ball

Katie trying to destroy the wiggly giggly ball

What? Who Me?

Katie's favorite lookout spot

What do you mean I'm not allowed up here?

This is quite a sight when the curtains are open and she is standing all fours on the back of the chair or sitting completely on the back. Her cousin Lily the westie taught her how to do this. Katie does not seem to realize that she is a wee bit bigger than Lily...lol

Well I hope you enjoyed the pics! There are a few more in the photo album if you want to check it out.
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288683837

Have a great day all....Robin

Re: *PICS*....Katie Meets Jordan

As always, I loved all the pictures.
    Katie is such a pretty girl, I love her thick tail.
    I love the one with her looking out the window,
    and standing over Jordan.

P.S.
    I did have to explain to Rocky that Jordan was
    a close visiting relative, so he would not
    worry.
    These long distance relationships can
    be so difficult.

----<---<--<{(@

So cute, Robin!!! I loved this one best because Jordan reminds me so much of my submissive Goldens:

Awesome pictures Robilee. It is a really good idea to get KAtie used to other dogs. My fiance's Akita doesn't get along with any dogs. I was told at the vet and the shelter that Harley came from that this is common with Akitas. She looks happy with Jordan, maybe your son's girlfriend should bring her dog over more often
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)

Great pics!

I love it when Dale has a doggie to pal around with, since he is an "only" dog right now. How much does Katie weigh in at now? She is around 6 months, right?

Thanks for sharin.

Robyn

Wonderful pictures! And I just love this one.

Adorable!

EEEEE!! What a beautiful golden!! Such a cutie. Of course, Kaite is gorgeous like always.

I love this one too. Daisy is submissive like that as well. They don't want to start trouble.

Great pictures!! Thanks for sharing!

Psst...anyway you can make her join?! I would LOVE to see more pictures of her golden!

Originally posted by ChrisH
    Wonderful pictures! And I just love this one.

Adorable!
    I really like this one too, Chris. It is a good pic of the 2 dogs together and it also shows the marking on Katies head real well. I always think it looks like a bat shape so I sometimes call her "Batgirl"....lol

Robin

What beautiful pictures!!

Robin, how are you feeling these days????? Please let us know.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Awww!!! CUTE!

Originally posted by My Peanuts
    Awesome pictures Robilee. It is a really good idea to get KAtie used to other dogs. My fiance's Akita doesn't get along with any dogs. I was told at the vet and the shelter that Harley came from that this is common with Akitas. She looks happy with Jordan, maybe your son's girlfriend should bring her dog over more often
    This can be very true for akitas. We knew this when we got Katie so we always try to make sure she is well socialized with people and pets. So far she seems to be doing really well. She seems to love everyone and loves playing with other dogs. I'm not for sure about cats though. My mom's cat is the only one she has been around and her cat usually disappears while we are there. They have come face to face and Katie just wants to play and the cat wants no part of it. Right now Katie just wants to play with everyone and everything and we are doing our best to make sure she stays that way.

So how is Grizz? I would love to see some more pics of him!!

Robin

They're BBEEAAUUTTIIFFUULL!

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

Originally posted by RobiLee

So how is Grizz? I would love to see some more pics of him!!

Robin
    Ha Ha, I should have just said Grizz! I forgot you knew him Grizz is ok, but he is having a few hip problems. The problems aren't major, but we are keeping a close eye on him. It could be because it's getting cold outside too. I've been a little busy, but as soon as I get a chance I want to post more pics of Grizz.
    Billy and Willy! (2 of my 4)