Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OOOOOOOhhhh Ozzy

OOOOOOOhhhh Ozzy

Who could believe that an elegant kitty like you could just be found outside in the shrubs

We are so glad your purrents rescued your brother and you and gave you the home you deserve.

Have a wonderful day special little boy. Kitty kissies and headbumpies to you and Radar are on their way from Filou and Tigris

OZZY!!!

What a very pretty kitty you are Ozzy. I am so glad that you are now inside in a warm wonderful furrever home!

Hope you have an extra wonderful day today Ozzy to celebrate being COTD!!.... May you get lots of extra treats and lots of scrithces... *make sure you share some with Radar too!*-
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Gorgeous Ozzy,

What a touching story, and truly handsome you are. I never have heard of a Japanese Bobtail or Tokinese, however you a beautiful blend of all of them.

I love hearing how you are very vocal, that is so neat!

Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!!
    Brigitte

Blog Entries

OZZY~Cat

Me-eow! you are one cutie-patootie and your purrsons are my kind of purrsons -- finding you and Radar letting both of you adopt them! I'm also a rescued sweetie and my KatMa feels rescued pets are the most purr-ecious gifts.

Five stars to you & Radar -- and to your purrsons. You are a wonderful COTD.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

i certainly have to agree with Barbara , that it is incredible that any one would tss you away! You are a fantastic looking Cat , with a Happy Face. Ozzsome Ozzy , COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Ozzy!

What a handsome boy you are. I’m so glad to hear you were rescued, along with your brother. I hope you get to play with your fishing pole, watch the birdies in a sunny window and will have all the attention you deserve. Have fun and yummy treats today on your day of honour! And remember to share with your brother.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh Ozzy, what a handsome boy you are! Just look at that fabulous colouring and those magnificent eyes.

We're so glad to hear about your rescue from the bushes; and good to hear that you repay your wonderful purrents by being so affectionate and vocal, as well as cleaning the shower and making sure they don't sleep in! What a great boy to have around.

Have a great day today beautiful Ozzy. Enjoy watching the goings-on outside your window, getting lots of attention and perhaps, some treats!!

Hey Ozzy, you sure are cute!! I also think you are, in part, a Snowshoe cat. Other than your bobbed tail, you look just like one, just like my own kitty, Phoebe who also has a bobbed tail! Have your humans look up Snowshoes on the internet, I think you'll agree.

Enjoy your special day!

Soleilani
    Alfie, Phoebe, and Cleo
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thank You......

I am new to using this message board....but today's cat Ozzy is mine and I wanted to thank you all for all your wonderful comments.

This had made my day! My baby is famous!

Good morning gorgeous Ozzy. I'm so glad that your mommy rescued you and your brother Radar from the terrible outside world. You sure sound like you have a great personality too. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Ozzy
    WOW! How adorable you are!!! I think there may be a raccoon on your family tree somewhere, sweetie. I love your mask!!! It gave me such a smile to meet you this morning. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

What a beautiful boy - such exotic markings and brilliant blue eyes! How wonderful for you and your furparents that you were found under the bush.
    Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day!

Good Afternoon Ozzy! My, you are one stunningly handsome boy! What a beautiful blend of two very unique breeds! Your coloring, markings, those gorgeous eyes....well, you're simply magnificent! But what touched me most of all was reading of your rescue from the bushes and the safe, warm, loving forever home you and brother Radar now share! Your people have been repaid a zillion times for their kindess by having two such devoted and loving furfriends to make EVERY day a special one! Congratulations to you sweet, beautiful Ozzy, Cat of the Day! Your Mommy must be so very proud to see her gorgeous baby honored here today! Have a very special day of celebration, Ozzy!! And a warm Pet Talk welcome to your Mommy Kristin! Hope she sticks around to share more tales and pictures of her precious boys!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow Ozzy, you are one G O R G E O U S kitty. I just love your beautiful coloring.
    Hats off to your meowmie for rescuing you and your brother from under the shrubs and taking you both into a loving, caring, forever home.

A hearty welcome to your meowmie KRisten to Pet Talk. I hope you stay and share more stories and pictures of your beautiful furbabies.

Congratulations sweet Ozzy on being our COTD.
    Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Wow what a sweetheart you are for sure Ozzy!

I hope you've had a day of treats, cuddles and nose kissies - I'd love to give you a great big huggy-cuddle too - so {{{{hugs}}}} coming across the miles to our very special Cat of the Day xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx