Thread: Marvelous Maizy!

Marvelous Maizy!

What a gorgeous rabbit you are! You look soooo soft - I want to pet your pretty fur. You are one of the prettiest, fluffliest bunnies I've ever seen!
    Congrats to Marvelous Maizy - Our Adooooorable Pet of the Day!

Awww, how adorable you are, marvelous Maizy! I love that photo of you, ears all askew!! I didn't know that "lops" weren't born with their ears lopped! How sweet! And Maizy, I must say, your coat is stunning! What loveley markings. And I can feel your silky softness "from here!" You surely were a most precious gift and it's no surprise to learn how very loved and cherished you are! I hope you and your family have a happy day of celebration! It's not every bunny that holds claim to the coveted title, Pet of the Day!! Congratulations precious Maizy! I wish you and your guardian many,many happy, loving years together! (And of course, lots of treats to celebrate your day of honor!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Maizy!!!! You are described as a cat in bunny fur, for sure!!!! What a beautiful girl you are, so soft and sweet. You are going to be loved forever, little lady. You certainly have won my heart!!!

Have a terrific day, sweet Maizy, and congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!!!

Maizy
    How adorable you are! I'm in love!!! I'd love to give you a cuddle or two! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

5. Maizy, you have the sweetest, gentlest lookign face ever! I love your ears and you look so so soft! I would love to pet you! You sound like a very playful, bunny with a good personailty! You certainly do derserve being pet of the day! Congrats!

OMG it's Ms Personality! She is so incredibly cute, laying down all flat on the bed. So sweet and innocent. What a lucky girl she is to have you and you to have her Congratulations Maizy on being today's one and only Pet of the Day!