Thread: barney

barney

what a cutie~ i love his fur and great name!

CONGRATULATIONS BARNEY!

You do ROCK!

Have a terrific day boy

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Barney

What a cutie you are, congratulations on being chosen today DOTD! It sounds like you bring your human much joy and the honor is well deseverved. Enjoy your day!
    ~Marie

What a handsome little man you are Mr. Barney!! I love your big, beautiful smile and that kind and gentle expression in your eyes! And while you may be 9 years young, like a fine wine, you only get better with time! I'd love to be awkened by your loving kisses! How lucky is your family to have such a loyal and loving best friend!! And how lucky are you to have such a proud and adoring family! Sounds like a match made in heaven!! Congratulations to you precious Barney, our very special and most deserving Sunday Dog of the Day! Have a blast celebrating your day in the spotlight, cutie pie! And most of all, I wish you and your family many, many more happy years together Love and hugs to you sweet, sweet Barney!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Precious!

Barney, you are so darling and my Hannah thinks you are a hunka, hunka guy. She's going to be 8 this month and says you are just coming into your prime. So don't let a few achy joints get you down or keep you off the bed. Just wait a bit and there will be helping hands to lift you up.

Thank you for doing such a fine job as our Dog of the Day. We have a few fights around here from time to time too. Maybe we should all think of that sweet adorable face when things get tense and just remember to *lighten up*. Dogs of the Day don't want any discord, right Barney?

I have to add that you remind me of my RB girl, Tizzie. She was a cock-a-poo and looked so much like you, although her ears were a bit longer.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

What a beautiful wavy-haired baby you are Barney!! It is so nice to meet you and see your handsome smiling mug this morning.
    Congrats for being Our Darling Dog of the Day!!

BARNEY.... I fell in love with that face!! You are adorable. You look like a little love bug. Congratulations!!!!
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Hello Barney,

I think your name fits you very well sweetie. What a terrific
    face. Many happy congrats going out to you on your special
    day as our DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses from me & Smokey.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Barney

Barney,
    Yor are a very cute little fellow. You might be 10 years old but you are still beautiful and I just know that you love your human parents very much and they love you. I hope you will have many more years of love to give your family and they to give you. I know that you make them very happy.
    LHCamry

Aw, Barney, you're still just a sweet little pupster, not matter what your age! Look at your adorable, precious face! For sure you'll have many more happy, healthy, playful years!

I've been Boooo'd!

Sorry I'm Late

I missed getting to see you yesterday Barney, but your little face caught my eye this morning!

You have that look that I love so much and I'd love to just cuddle you til' you couldn't stand me!

I hope you had a wonderful day as our special Terri-Poo Sunday DOTD!!