Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neuman

Very pretty kitty and I am sure very lovable to. I would be a little worried about the weight problem. It is so easy to over feed when we love them so much. I am currently trying to cut back on the treats of my two bichons. Have a beautiful life Neuman!!

OH Nueman...you made me smile first thing this morning!! Even before coffee!! You big handsome lug...I would love to snuggle with you! Wouldn't you be a joy to have around on cold winter days!

!Congratulations Nueman and have an extra special day!

Neuman,
    You are a very handsome boy! You have a a very cute face and you look very sweet, don't listen to those people who made rude comments about your weight. I would love to give that belly a rub heehee! Congratulations on being todays COTD!

What a wonderful boy you are Neuman. It looks like your family hit the kitty lotto when they found you that day. What a giving and sweet boy you are. The best kind ever. Congradulations cutie!!!

Awww, Neuman, you pose so pretty on that chair for the camera! I love your markings and big eyes!! I hope you had the best day ever in the spotlight today!! I sure would love to have you snuggle up in my neck too! What a big sweetie you are!!! I'm so glad you were rescued by your loving family! Be happy, Honey!!!

Speaking of rescues, we can't forget Bari's cuddly Charlie too: www.cathappy.com/charlie.htm Continued prayers for Charlie, Bari--he deserves a happy fur-ever home too! Thanks for sharing his link!