Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what does your cat like to do

what does your cat like to do

my cat likes to sleep

Eat, sleep, and soak up the heat from our space heater
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

to be honest i think tabbies are the best

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Eat, sleep, play with the toys, sleep, play with each other, sleep, get pets from mom, sleep, eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat ....

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

my cat likes to eat, sleep, lay on the bed and couch, and scratch the carpet. (She's not supposed to scratch the carpet or lay on the bed and couch!!! )

Nicole

Run! Scratch post! Kill Mat! Run! Scratch post! Kill Mat! Kill Mousie, Kill feather thing! Run! Scratch post! Sleep.
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

Absolutely NOTHING!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Ash the old guy, likes to sleep most of the day and night, with a bit of a stroll now and then to stretch his weary legs, and to get a feed..

Lexie my young princess loves to play, sleep, play ,sleep and eat, snacking all day long, she also loves company and chatting to me, she is my little companion.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

My cats like to sleep, eat and bug people. My tabby, he really loves to sleep alot. All the time. That what cats do best. Cats sleep alot because they get very bored.

Sleep, eat, sleep, nuzzle, sleep and sleep except when waking me every night at 4 to eat more.

He loves to sit in the sun.....

More pictures at http://www.abycat.com

Alice--what a beauty your Abyssinian is! He looks so warm and cozy in the sun.

Hmm... my little boy's day: sleep... stare out window at strange moving objects... grand hunting excursion for kibbles in dish... sleep.

Or... sleep... DASH MADLY ROUND HOUSE LANDING ON ALL TABLES AND COUNTERTOPS WITH OWNER FOLLOWING BEHIND... sleep. Peaceful sleep.

Actually he loves to cuddle too

Sioux loves to run around like crazy, loves new adventures (which he doesn't get often - an inside cat), loves to look out of balcony or window, sit in the sun, play hide-and-seek, bite, scratch, chew on everything, make holes in clothes, sleep in my lap, play with olives, explore new places, talk to us, play with water, etc. He is lots of fun and energy. Doesn't need to sleep much yet - 1 y. old.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    mougi

LEt me think Jez like to swat at any cat that walks by in paws distants.
    Weezi sit in my lap while drinking my morning coffee
    Dixie to be combed or brushed.
    Mason drinking out of the bath tub tap.
    Chino Eating Chicken and hiding.
    Tyler. waiting for Mason to finish drinking so he can get a drink
    Moses drinking out of the bathroom sink tap and giving me kisses ( he wiggles his mouth on my cheek)
    Penny snuggling and loves to be petted when I am using the bathroom.
    Ele` Right now is to be with her kittens.
    Jaxon wants to chase the girls.
    Charlie wants to chase anyone
    Smokey Jo watching the birds outside
    P.B. Wants to eat all the time. But my food.
    Red. To run and play. And nap.
    "Q" Sleep in my arms while I am on the computer
    Sanuye likes to play catch the finger.
    Catie nappin and anything esle and head butts.

The 2 boarders
    Desi like to eat and is clueless to his kittens.
    Rio. Likes to run and play with Jaxon. His son.

6 kittens to be with their Mom Ele`. Eat and sleep.

Stella
    This is Charlie from Capetown So. Africa
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well, I think you really must mean what does my cat like me to do! Lucy likes me to do a great many things for her, but these are her favourite things : throw a dried pasta tube across the floor so that she can run to it, stare at it and then tell me to throw it again (about 20 times at least). Get me out of bed at 2am to go into the lounge to sit with her, just so she can then ignore me and stare out of the window instead. She also insists that I am late for work by throwing herself at my feet as I approach the front door and demanding that I don't leave! Of course she does like to eat and sleep also.

Gigi loved me to bring her breakfast in bed!!
    JulieG