Thread: One in, one out...one back in, one back out....Whew!

Threaded View

One in, one out...one back in, one back out....Whew!

Having one of those days where I feel like a door man at a pet hotel.

All day today it been in and out the door. First I have Cannilla who is in heat. She has cancer so could not be fixed, we knew that when we got her, so we knew it be a pain at times. But then add on Tuffy who is also unaltered, because of a heart problem. Discovered that a week or so ago when we took him in to be fixed. Then add Mooch who has decided for some reason to go in and out all day just to sit on the deck for 5 mins and then want back in.

So this is how my day has gone. First find Tuffy....but him on the back porch, go inside and let Cannilla out the front door. Run to the back door to get Tuffy in before he figures out that Cannilla out. Mean while Mooch wants out....holding Tuffy back so he doesn't get out. Then of course Mooch wants back in. Hold Tuffy back again...let Mooch in. Now off to get Cannilla and put her on the back porch, go inside and let Tuffy out the front door. Run back to the porch and let Cannilla in. Of course by this time Mooch wants out again. And of course during all this my Cali (kitten) run to the door ever time wanted to see what the outside world like. So I always have to grap her and put her back in the house. (she never been outside)

and thats just those guys...then theres the other cats in and out all day long....in to eat, out to pee, in to nap, out to play. Then Ginger who has decided that any cat that come to her front door need to be reminded that it's her door.

Today I thinking...no more pets, I'm getting to old for this. But at least by the end of all this I could always get a job as a door man.

Ugh!!!!!! I'm tired. I love ever one of my babies and they are the best but somedays they push it.

We all had days like this Right???
    Last edited by Fox-Gal; 11-01-2003 at 02:32 AM.