Thread: Marley!

Marley!

What a beautiful, beautiful conure you are! Such gorgeous coloring, such an adorable smile! Congrats on being chosen as our very special POTD gorgeous birdie! Hope you get lots of treats and love on your very special day!

Mornin' Marley!! What a beautiful burst of color greets me this morning! You're stunning!! And what a very special feathered friend you are to your proud and adoring person! Our fur and feathered friends are simply the best at healing our hearts and lifting our spirits! And how neat that you get to go on car rides to visit your 'tiel friend!! Sometimes a birdie just needs a little feathered fun! Thanks so much for stopping by today, magnificent Marley, our beautiful, loving, extra special Saturday Pet of the Day!! Enjoy your reign atop Pet Talk's perch of honor, sweet boy! (And make sure you get lots of extra treats today!!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Marley, how beautiful you are! How wonderful of you to help your owner through culture shock and help soften people's brash behavior. Suppose that is why people with pets have lower blood pressure! ...And that is why we have two pets...and want more!!!

It's a cloudy day today in Central Michigan, thank you for your bit of sunshine!

Marley,
    I agree with blaurie. It is also cloudy in Central Missouri today and you are a wonderful bit of sunshine. You are beautiful. You and your human are so lucky. You to have such a wonderful family and she for your unconditional love. People who don't have pets miss out on so much.

Marley
    Your sweet picture brightened up my rainy Kansas day too. I was so pleased to meet you! Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Pet of the Day today.

What a purty birdie! Aren't pets the most wonderful friends!! Congrats to Marvelous Marley, Our Adorable Pet of the Day!