Thread: Beautiful Angel Bijou!!

Beautiful Angel Bijou!!

It is an honor to be the first to congratulate you today, beautiful Bijou! Wow, what a wonderful rescue tale your mommy has shared with us! From N.C. to Ohio, you hopped aboard the Meezer Express and arrived right on time at Forever Home station! Your family was right on target in their selection of a Halloween costume for their sweet girl! You truly are an angel in fur, aren't you, Bijou! I want to extend to you my most heartfelt congratulations as your enter the hallowed Halloween hall of Pet Talk stardom! You are a most perfect and deserving Halloween Cat of the Day! Congratulations sweetheart! I hope you and Corgi pal Fletcher and the purrrents have a most wonderful, happy and safe Halloween and Cat of the Day celebration! Long and happy life to you Bijou! And many thanks to Siamese Rescue, the Meezer Express and your adoring parents for giving you a second chance at life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are the most beautiful angel I have ever seen. Congrats on being Cat Of The Day. I am also happy to see that you have found a forever home, where they will pamper you. Maybe you should let your 'engine run' a little longer tonight just to show them how much you loved being are cat of the day.

Katie

Dearest Bijou,

I must agree, you are the most BEAUTIFUL ANGEL I ever saw!!!

What a sweet little kitty, I am truly in love with siamese, and are one of the most elegant siamese I have ever seen.

Have a lovely DAY!
    Brigitte

Bijou , you are one great looking siamese! And your name Bijou is so approquiate , as you would be a big box office draw!And my Siamese Squad in my signature say MEEEOW!Bijou the Beatific , COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bijou you look so cute with your little angel wings.
    How come that I don't see just angel in your eyes?

Maybe because they have that seductive meezer blue that tells "I can look just too innocent but I am too smart to be all good "

Enjoy your day being our cute and elegant Cat of the Day.

Bijou the Beautiful.

What a lovely Meezer to celebrate Hallowe'en with! You are such an angel - especially in your wings!
    I hope you have a day of treats and cuddles - keep the engine going sweetheart - lots of treats to you xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Angel
    You sure have the purr-fect outfit for yourself, sweetie. I'm sure you really ARE an angel. I was so glad to meet you this morning and read your wonderful tail er tale. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Bijoux, you are a beautiful angel and a jewel of a kitty. Thank you to the parents who saw you and loved you and thank you to Siamese Rescue and the Meezer Express for helping you reach that perfect home. Your parents are right that every kitty deserves a happy, long, and pampered life. You and Fletcher must be so cute together. Keep on purring.
    Steffi and Lovable

Beautiful Bijou,

What a gorgeous kitty you are baby. I'm so thankful for
    all the wonderful work of rescue groups everywhere who
    work together to help sweet kitties like you find forever homes.
    Many happy congratulations on being chosen for honors today
    Bijou as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You certainly look like a little angel! I am so glad you found such a wonderful forever home!

Congrats on being our extra-special Halloween COTD! I hope you get loads of special luvvies and treats on your special day!

Ally & Connor send Kitten Kisses

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Positively Purrrrrfect!

Bijou, add me to your fan club! What an adorable sweetheart you are...and very fortunate to have the promise of a loving future! Be happy, pretty girl - and catgratulations - you are an angelic Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

What a cute girl you are.

I really love the wings.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Hello Bijou! What a pretty girl you are. I see the angel's wings but I think you have some mischief in you too. I enjoyed your story and how wonderful that you found a loving family to take care of you forever. I hope you had a happy COTD and gave a nice kitty kiss to Fletcher.