Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guess What...... we found a stray!!

Guess What...... we found a stray!!

On Tuesday or Wednesday a orange male tabby cat showed up at our house. Sara is the one that climbed up the tree (to get him befor Boo boo did). She brought him in the house and said befor anyone saw him "Can we keep him?!!!" My mom said no and to get him out of the house!! But that didnt last long!! Sara named him Whisky and he LOVES people. If you rub his head for a while then put your hand about 4 inches above his head he will jump up and rub his head against your hand himself!! He is full grown and walks kinda weird. I think he might have gotten hit my a car some time in his life. He is really sweet. He disappears and then shows up befor and after School. I love him to death and hope we can find his owners (or keep him if we cant) Wish us luck!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

He sounds like a really sweet kitty! Hopefully you'll get to keep him or find him a good home if you cant. Let us know if you can keep him!

~Chelsea~

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    LOL! My Mitzi does that jump up for head bumpies trick too -- it was the way she greeted me the first time I brought her home .... it was love at first head bumpie!

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Hmmmm - disappears and then shows up before and after school, eh. I'll bet with a little detective work you'll find out that you're not the only home he comes home to! Yeah - one of the little two-timers I bet.

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

Yep, sound like a two home kitty.

It is worth taking him to the vets to be scanned and see if he has a microchip and to check out the funny walk, if it is a new injury in might need treatment.

Does he have a collar tag ?

If you find out he is stray, please have him checked for aids & Leukemia before you adopt him, it will save pain & heartache on both sides later on.

Never bring a new animal straight into a house with existing pets, as even cats that look healthy can be very sick.

Put new cat in an isolated room until all tests are clear and any ownership matters resolved. Give new cat his own water/food bowls in the same room and DO NOT let your cats in that room and wash your hands well with soap & water after you touch new cat.

I'd love to hear a update. (Pref after he has been to the vets)

He totally disappeared!!! I dont know where he went and if he'll ever be back!!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

I am sorry to hear that. He may have been lost and found his home again or just wandered away during the day for some lovin and now back inside with his normal family.
    Stay calm and don't think the worse...sounds as though this little cat had another family somewhere.

Just put a liitle food out , and he will come back. Some of the Strays at the Hotel , dont come all the time , but if you feed them , they will come!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I didnt think the worst but the worst happened!!! I found him Frozen in the field one day when I was riding
    DeviantArt
    Beth-

Oh (((((Beth))))) I am so sorry to hear this!!!

Thats so sad I'm so sorry. It must have been painful to find him like that.
    {{{HUGS}}}

Oh how heartbreaking. I'm so sorry.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

(((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))
    I'm so sorry to hear that. That is so sad. The same thing happened to my mom when she was young. Her mom wouldn't let the cat come in so it froze to death one night.

I am so sorry this happened

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} to you.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

We are praying that you can keep him , of find him a Good Furrever Home! Found Cats Inc.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS