Thread: Tina, just want to see how you're doing. :)

Tina, just want to see how you're doing. :)

With only three days left you are making me anxious!

How do you feel? Have you had any contractions yet? Let us know! Tell us when you are going to the hospital k? hehe I get excited when babies are going to be born. A new human baby is going to be added to Pet Talk any day now. Could even be today!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I was just thinking the same thing, Tina!!! Hope you're doing well...you've got a ton of Pet Talk "aunties" anxiously awaiting the BIG NEWS!!!!!!! Thinking of you!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi, I'm still here! I'm feeling ok, my back is starting to kill me though! I've just been having the braxton hick contractions. And some cramping. No real contractions yet. I wish that my baby be born this weekend but I just don't know I doubt it. I think she is taking her time. That is ok though.

I don't mind to bad long as she is healthy! I asked the doctors how far over my due date they'll allow me to go over. And they told me about a week or so. So she'll probably be here at least by the second week of November. If she doesn't decide to come on her own.

I hope she does! Because I really do not want them to induce labor. I'd rather go on my own. But who knows. Guess she'll be here when she is ready.

Thankyou for thanking of me. Sorry I didn't see this earlier I'll try to let you know when I'm going to the hospital. Well if I can and we aren't rushing around. If not I'll post when we get home with the baby.
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

Can't wait till we hear the BIG news! Here's an early congrats from me to you and your family!

He he he Tina!! I've had back-ache for about 3 hours and funnily enough I thought of you!! Good luck sweetheart - lots of anxious people around the world thinking of you {{{Hugs}}}

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

wow I was thinking sbout this to! good luck with your baby I cant wait LOL
    ~*~green_chameleon_girl~*~
    R.I.P Rex
    - _HeAtHer_-

Thanks MANDAMOO!!!!

Good luck, Tina!!! I went 2 1/2 weeks past my due date with Helen, and I blamed it all on Suddam Hussein......she simply didn't want to come out in the middle of hte Gulf War!! Seems that you can do the same thing!!!

Best of luck to you all. We're praying for a healthy baby.....that's the main thing!!!

Good luck Tina!!

Best Wishes to you, Tina! Can't wait to hear about your new baby!! Keeping you and your family in our thoughts!!

OOOOHHH!!! I'm waiting!!! *waits impatiently*

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.