Thread: Fabulous Felice!

Fabulous Felice!

Good Morning, Fabulous Felice! You're so adorable looking in your cowgirl hat, pretty girl! Add to your great beauty that gentle and sweet personality and all I can say is, no wonder you're the hit of the neighborhood! I'll bet the kids adore you!! I know your Mommy and your best bud horse pal already do! How wonderful that you were able to help heal their hearts after the passing of their beloved friend. What a very special friend and companion you are!! Wish I could give that soft, furry nose a kiss!! Congraulations to you Fabulous Felice, our most precious gem of a Pet of the Day! I hope that your much deserved day of honor is celebrated with lots of extra loving and donkey treats!! And may you and your family enjoy many, many more happy years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Felice, you are one gorgeous donkey! And I love your hat--very rural-chic. I wish that I could pet your soft face and give you a kiss. Congratulations to a very special POTD!
    Oreo and Molly

Felice, how I would love to know you were just right up the road and close enough for me to visit you everyday. I would be competing with the kids to pet you and whisper sweet nothings into your ear.

And I know I would have treats in my pockets just for you.

It warms my heart to know that you have been well loved your whole life.

You are just adorable. Congratulations, Felice - I bet there will be a celebration in your name today.

What a great photo of your fabulous Felice! My parents neighbors have a donkey and he adores kids and attention and I can never resist going to visit him when I'm there. They are such sweet creatures.

How delightful that your Felice has her own fan club! Congratulations, Felice, on being Today's Pet of the Day!!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Felice, you are delightful!!!! What a great addition you have been, not only to your family, but to their lonely horse, and to the neighbors!!!!! And you're so helpful too!!!! Congratulations to you, Felice, on being our Pet of the Day!!!!

Ha! What a fabulous donkey you are!! You look so purty in your hat! Congrats to Adooooorable Felice, Our Precious Pet of the Day!

Felice
    How stunning you are in your cowgirl hat! You are totally adorable even without it too. I was so happy to meet you this morning. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today.