Thread: Darwin

Darwin

Heyyyyy!!! I recognize that cutie face -- it belongs to Sandy Frost's Darwin!

Congrats you two, here's to a funfilled, happy day!

Darwin, it's you!

Love that grin of yours! So glad to see you as POTD! Hi, Sandy!!!!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Our very own smiley froggie Darwin! Congrats Darwin, and to your mommy Sandy Frost!

Awsesome!

Wow my frog Darwin is pet of the day.
    Awesome. I needed some happy news with thid fire in San Diego. Right now Darwin is soaking in his pone with a big smile. Thanks for all your wonderful posts.
    Sandy Frost

Oh, Darwin, before I realized you belonged to our friend, Sandy Frost, I was already in love!!! What a happy, smiling face you have!!! And what a great cage and set up!!!

Congratulations, smiling frog boy, Darwin, on being the Pet of the Day!!!

Congrats, Darwin and Sandy!!!

So pleased to see your most unusual self here this morning, Darwin! You are really a magnificent (and smart) tree frog! I know how much you mean to Sandy, and we loved reading all about you this morning.

We'll pray that you all stay safe from those awful fires...Sandy, keep us posted on that!

I usually say noserubs, snuggles and purrs (cat person that I am), but doubt frogs like those...we do hope you have a hopping great day with special treats!

Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Darwin

Darwin;

You look awesome!!! Such a celebrity to be on this site. I'm so impressed, I'm barking up a storm! Enjoy your claim to fame!

Tara:

Good Morning, smilin' Darwin!! The moment I say your precious face I just knew it had to be our very own Sandy Frost's froggie friend! What a handsome boy you are; and so sweet and gentle and talented!!! I'd love to hear you do your doggie imitation!! Your Mom is so lucky to have such a special friend! And I know that a froggie couldn't hope for a more caring and loving home! Your acoomodations are totally d*e*l*u*x*e!!! I hope you and your Mom stay safe...we're all worried about our Calif. Pet Talkers!! Have a very happy day of celebration, Darwin, hanging out in your pond and munching on your favorite treats...crickets and pinkies!! Congratulations to you aborable, similing Darwin! We're so happy to see you honored here today as our Pet of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

It's always exciting when one of our own is POTD!!

Congrats, Darwin! Enjoy your special day!

Thanks for the signature & avatar kfamr

Good Morning Darwin, aren't you Mr. Cool sitting there on that branch. Hmmmm, so you bark too, that's like having a frog and dog all wrapped up in one, lol. I think that picture of you is just stunning and what a cute fellow you are and best of all you are a fellow San Diegan. Don't know if I spelled that right, lol. I really like your name too, it just seems to fit you perfectly. Congratulations Darwin, Our Very Best Pet Of The Day.
    Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

I saw Darwin and San Diego and let out a yell - "that's Sandy's froggie!"

Just look at that grin. It would turn every day around and make you smiile too.

You bark? Oh, how I would love to hear you.

Congratulations - and yes, I agree, it is always a lot of fun to see one of our own receive the honor they deserve.

Darwin

Sorry about the typos but I was so excited about my Darwin. Pet of the day.
    Fires here. Soakin in pond. I'm OK. Sky is blue again and less smokey. Check out General Forum of thread called FIRESKY-SAN DIEGO,Ca. for further information.
    We're all OK. Especially Darwin sends everyone a Ribbit of thanks for posts.
    Sandy Frost

Darwin
    You cutie you!!! I've never seen a frog smile and you have such a sweet one! No wonder you smile, you have a wonderful home and mommy. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our super special Pet of the Day today.

Darwin! One of our own, fantastic! I love how you look in your picture, like a contented smiling Budha, lol! Such a pretty color Hope you get some extra treats today Darwin! Congrats on being our POTD!