It has been a very "interesting" weekend!

I still have Connor isolated in two rooms - bedroom and bathroom. I "swopped" them for a while - put Connor in the Kitchen (the laundry room next to the kitchen has Ally's bed and litter box), and gave Ally the run of the rest of the house (including the two rooms Connor has been in). She wandered around and sniffed, hissed a bit, and then walked out again! Connor spent a happy hour sitting on "Ally's" chair watching birdies out the window (I'm afraid his room doesn't have much of a view)

Later in the day, I wedged my kitchen door open a couple of inches (it's a glass sliding door), and placed one of them on each side of the door. Connor looked on with an amused expression whilst Ally swatted, hissed, growled, bared her teath and was generally VERY unladylike!

Last evening, Ally was sleeping on my bed next to me (she is alternating between sulking in the cupboard and being velcro-cat), and I told my son to let Connor out of his room to see what he would do. He wandered through the house, and eventually walked into the bedroom, straight past Ally to explore the bathroom. Ally opened her eyes and went NUTS - (I had left her harness on from her walk outside, so I had no problem controlling her). She didn't attack Connor - she attacked me! I have bites and scratches all over my arms (a couple of the bites drew blood, and I am all bruised too!)

SO now we are back to step 1 again. Connor in the "guest suite", Ally acting like a prima-donna. I rubbed them down with the towels again, hope this will help.

One other thing, Connor has ZERO reaction to ANYTHING that goes on - so I think we can safely assume he is deaf. This is causing a bit of a problem with Ally also, because he is so LOUD, and I think she is freaked out by the noise level in the house.

Any ideas??? Or does this sound normal - after all it HAS only been two days