Thread: Awesome Angelina!

Awesome Angelina!

Good Morning, Angel!! Bath or no bath, I can't imagine you being any more beautiful than you already are! What a gorgeous girl you are!! How anyone could be so cruel as to abandon you as he/she did, boggles my mind Thankfully you safely found your way to the sanctuary where your forever family and you would be united! What a happy ending! I wish you and your family a lifetime of love and happiness together, sweet Angel! I hope you enjoy your well earned day of recognition as our very special and deserving Pet of the Day! Congratulations Angelina! May lots of birdie treats find their way to you today!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Angelina, you are such a purty birdy!! How wonderful you found an excellent forever home - and that you don't bite!!
    Congrats for being Our Precious Pet of the Day!

Angelina
    Aw, how pretty you are! Sounds like you landed in just the right place to find youself a wonderful loving home, sweetie. I was so glad to meet you today. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today.

Angelina, I have to say that I might have a heart attack if I saw a Cockatoo flying around outside! I'm sure that you must have been real slick and slipped away somehow. I'm just glad that someone got you to a safe place so that your perfect family could come buy you! I am assuming you did a good job of "winning" dad over. What a beautiful "girl" you are........glad to know that you are a girl for sure!! I think the blue rings around your eyes are most becoming! Alot of us work real hard to try and make our eyes look that pretty and your beauty comes naturally!

Congratulations to the luckiest birdie, Angelina, on being the Pet of the Day! Let our a few loud "wolf calls" for me, will you??