Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: damaged lung

Of course Angie will be OK! They do amazing things today! With all the love, support and prayers out here, she'll be back to normal in no time!!! You Go Angie!

I'm glad Angie went through the surgery well. Of course you did the right thing. You did what was best for her. She will be in our thoughts for a quick recovery. Good luck.

------------------
    ***Save a life, ADOPT***

Yeah for Angie! Get a lot of rest and listen to your Mom Angie. Of COURSE you did the right thing...I have had many human patients who did excellently and enjoyed (still enjoying) very active happpy lives having lost an entire lung! We are all with you and send you positive thoughts and healing love as Angie recovers. Give her a big hug and take a deep, long breath. The worst is over. Let us know how you both are doing!

Happy to hear that surgery went well. Hope Angie continues to heal everyday. You have done the best for her. Thank you for keeping us posted.

Just wondering how Angie was doing? I always think of the ones who are ill or recovering. Hope to hear some good news. Please let us know. Thinking of you both.

Angie is really perking up! She has about a 12 inch length of "railroad tracks" up her side, but she is eating well doesn't seem to be in any discomfort and she is trying to play some with the "evil-step sister".

Oh, that is good news. You have to be so pleased and relieved. We kind of felt this girl would pull through, but knowing it is the best. Thanks so much for keeping us informed. Kisses to the patient please.

Yes, wonderful news! Big hugs and kisses to Angie! What a brave girl! Have a great Thanksgiving you guys!

I totally agree with everyone! Lots of hugs and kisses for Angie and you-cause I know what you went through!! This will be a Thanksgiving with a lot of meaning!!!

Just wondering how Angie is doing. Hope she is improving steadily and that you both had a restful Thanksgiving. Let us know if you get a chance how you guys are. Hugs to Angie.

Originally posted by tatsxxx11:
    Just wondering how Angie is doing. Hope she is improving steadily and that you both had a restful Thanksgiving. Let us know if you get a chance how you guys are. Hugs to Angie.
    She is doing great. Took a little hunting expedition and she did fantastic. She still tires out easily but that should get better with time. Thanks for all the good thoughts.

OH YAY!!!!!

Sooooo happy to hear the good news. Give Angie all our best wishes, and a BIG kiss and hug! If we don't "talk" before, have a GREAT Christmas and Happy, HEALTHY, New Year!!

Very, very good news.