Thread: Lady Bug!

Lady Bug!

My gosh, you are adorable! I would love to be witness to you herding your friends in the park. Enjoy your day, Lady Bug!
    ~Marie

CONGRATULATIONS LADY BUG!

What a wonderful puppy pic of you sweetheart, you look like a big ball of fluff
    I rememer your brother Whiz Bang, how lucky you are to have such a wonderful brother as him!
    I'd love to see you do your hearding at the dog park, I bet it's a sight to see!
    Well cutie, I hope you enjoy your special day today with lots of fun & treats!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Lovely!

Oooh, mine

Soo cute litle pup

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Oh Ladybug you are just toooo adorable!!!!! You look so soft and fuzzy, Id love to use you as a powder puff. Id just bury my face in your soft puppy fur!!! With that cute little face I can see why you rule your roost there . You will be very spoiled rotten and Im sure you are well on your way.

Just too cute for words. Congratulations Ladybug on being a very special Dog of the Day. I too would love to see you at "work" at the park. And it sounds as though they all listen to you and get in a circle!!! HA! Too funny.
    Have a great day.
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

What a perfect name for a perfect pup - LADY BUG!

I would love to see pictures of you all grown up and busy herding the troops at the park.

It sounds as though you enjoy every minute of life - even sleeping, cuddled up with your brother.

Congratulations - I hope all the pups in the park get to hear about your day of fame here on Pet Talk.

Ahhh, what a cute little pupper! You look like a little lady too - so pretty and soft. Congrats Darling Lady Bug, for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day!

Oh my!!!!!! Aren't you the personfication of puppy preciousness, Lady Bug!! If only I cold have one whiff of your sweet puppy breath and get lost in that soft and fluffy fur! You're too cute for words! And you remind me (personality wise) so much of my Labbie diva Star! She likes to act the role of alpha, and provoke her older sister, but no doubt about it, my Cody, just like Whiz Bang, rules the roost! Your Mommy must be so proud of her adorable Lady Bug!! Congratulations to our most beautiful and deserving Dog of the Day!! Your Mommy must be so proud to have not one but TWO of her furkids honored here on Pet Talk!! Hugs and kisses to you precious Lady Bug!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You sure are a cutie, Lady Bug. Looks like your Blue Heeler heritage is very strong in you...so you're a clever little working pup doing lots of herding.

Congratulations on becoming Dog of the Day.

Lady Bug! You are the cutiest puppy we have laid our eyes on in long time. Hooray for blue heelers! You are the Queen
    Last edited by Babe's mom; 10-23-2003 at 10:43 AM.

Thanks Amy for our signature

One of the cutest puppies EVER! May you live a long and happy life with your owners!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!