Thread: Earnhardt, the pigeon

Earnhardt, the pigeon

Oh, a pigeon as pet of the day!
    You look so special there on top of that radio, Earnhardt! I think you are a very loving and funny bird!
    Sending you lots of head-scratches from Belgium!

Earnhardt, your human must be a very special person. Anyone else would not have taken you in and cared for you. And now you have a great name and rule the roost at your home.

Congratulations on becoming our Pet of the Day. You may be the first pigeon we have ever honored.

Hi there precious pidigie! Earnhardt! I'll bet your Daddy is as proud as can be to see you honored here today! And what an extra special Pet of the Day you are, not just because you are so incredibly handsome and sweet, but for your amazing will to live and triumph over tragedy! How wonderfully kind and compassionate your family was to have cared for you and provided you with such a loving home after your injury! No wonder you decided to stick around! And I'll bet you rule the roost, don't you?? Thanks for brightening this Sunday with your beauty and your very touching tale of rescue and survival! Yay, Earnhardt, our precious and very deserving Sunday Pet of the Day! Have a happy day of celebration with your Dad, family and doggie pals, sweet Earnhardt And please...watch out for those hawks!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I immediately said "WOW" when I saw your picture, Earnhardt!!! I think that pigeons are some of the most beautiful birds ever, and you are no exception!!!! What a happy, lucky boy you are to have found a wonderful family who loves you so much!!

Have a great day, handsome fellow!!!! And Congratulations to you on being the Pet of the Day!!!

Logan and her birdies, Roger and Milly

5. Earnhardt! Im so happy you have made a nice recovery from your accident! You are a very speical bird indeed! It seems you have found a nice home area for the rest of your life and I am very happy for you! Congrats on being pet of the day!

What a great story! How cool you have a pigeon friend at the homestead - hanging out with the dogs, too funny. Nice to meet you Earnie!!
    Congrats for being Our Precious Pigeon Pet of the Day!

Earnhardt
    You must have some NASCAR fans in your human family because you are named after one of my favorite all time NASCAR drivers. You are a very handsome boy too. I'm glad you have a new family to hang with now. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

This story about Earnhardt made my day. I saw it first thing this morning, and believe it to be a beautiful story. What a lucky bird, now he just has to stay away from the falcon and hawk, that see him as dinner. C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!
    Janice - - - - -

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

Thank you LAURA.....