Thread: When where what and how

When where what and how

I would like to know when where what and how you fell in love with your cat. Have you always had cats? What was your first, last, only, or one of many. What do they do to comfort you, make you laugh, or just what their endearing traits are. If you have more than one what is special about each one, because we know each are very different. I know each one of mine are special in their own way and they are all very different.

Stella

Most people will know by now how I came about getting my two Ash and Lexie, Ash was a stray, and Lexie came from a cat shelter after I lost my dear boy Sooti, who I rescued from the cold with another kitten, before they were
    about to be returned to the SPCA., sooti staying with us, and we found the kitten an excellent home

Endearing traits:

Lexie has so many, as she is very loving, and sweet natured, she is very chatty and loves to snuggle under a blanket, I think it makes her feel secure, however she will not sleep in the bed, always at the end of the bed on top, hubby makes a tent for her on the couch, by sitting with his legs up so she can snuggle in there, and she loves it.

Ash well he is a little on the grumpy side, most of the time, and a cat not to be reckoned with , if you know what I mean, he has a very split personality, but he loves to do what we call FLOPPIES on demand, he will come inside and we will request he do a big flop and nine times out of ten he does it for us, you really have to see it, as it is quite funny.

I adore both my cats, and love their different personalitys, they are like chalk and cheese, opposites in every way and looks as well.
    My Ash is a very large cat, bigger than most, bit of a tub these days, has striking marks on his face, lovely grey in colour with tinges of caramel under his belly and white on his face, a few rings on his tail, got some tabby in there somewhere, and we say he has a beauty spot on the side of his mouth.

Lexie is a sleek black mini panther, she has more pointy ears, and face, longer legs, and a little white speck on her chest, she is small in build for her age, perhaps due to her rough start in life, now she is the princess in the house.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️