Thread: Sweet Sophie

Sweet Sophie

Sophie, you are a real meezer princess with your blue eyes. And you are a cat science master by knowing the colours and even the solar system.

Yellow seems to be your favorite colour as you prefer it even for your toothbrush and for the banana you sleep with.

Your humans are very proud of you -did you know that

They will give you a wonderful party tonight and nobody deserves this more than you

Sophie, you are a beautiful blue eyed girl! That picture is so lovely - showing all your meezer glory. Congrats to Sweet Sophie, Our Adorable Cat of the Day!

Sophie the Sophisticated Cat , such a Beatific Beautiful Cat you are , with your coloring and your Blue Eyes. Best Wishes from My Cats and The Library Cat Club Sophie COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lovely Sophie!

What an exceptionally talented girl you are, Sophie! And so beautiful too! Really enjoyed reading about your life...it sounds like you make the most of every furrrminute! Catgratulations, pretty girl...you are a very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Charlie, a very loving boy, needs a furrever home - please help! www.cathappy.com/charlie.htm

Sophie, if I had half of your talents, I would be purrfect! What an enjoyable feline you must be to have around. I hope your day is as lovely as you are!

Sophie, your fur looks so soft and your face would melt any heart.

Your own toothbrush and you know how to use it? I sure wish you could come over and teach my boys and girls that trick.

Congratulations - I hope you get to celebrate all day long.

Sophie
    What a beauty you are! But you know that don't you? Not only beauty but brains too, knowing colors and the solar system. Party on! and enjoy your day as our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie!

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Sophie!

You are such a pretty girl and smart too! I bet you never get bored with all the things you do. Have fun today on your very special day, I hope you get a lot of extra treats and cuddles, as you deserve.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Greetings Sweet Sophie! What a charmed life you lead, beautiful Meezer girl! So many delightful diversions to amuse you and so many adoring humans at your beck and call! Ihear you're quite the accomplished feline, Sophie! How you must dazzle them with your smarts, your sophie-stication and most especially, your sweetness! You're one fabulous Friday Feline of the Day! Congratulations to our very beautiful and deserving honoree!! Enjoy your reign as Cat of the Day with a multitude of feline delights, sweet Sophie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sophie, you are truly stunning with those gorgeous markings, beautiful eyes and sweet little outlined nose. It is your intelligence and purrrsonality that really sets you apart, however. What a clever kitty you are, being able to count, know your colors and to have proficiency in astrology, to boot I am amazed and most impressed!!! Congratulations on your most deserved honor of COTD!!!! Have fun, sweetie!!!!!!

OK, so what's a Meezer? Is that a take off on mouser? Or does it have something to do with siaMESE?

Aw Sophie,
    You stole my heart! You are beautiful and you look so much like my dear departed Smokey. Only a few differences. You sound so smart miss Sophie! Glad to see you as COTD
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OOOOHHHHH pretty Sophie!!!! You are a doll baby! What a beautiful girl you are. It's very interesting that you sleep with a plastic banana!!!! Never heard that before!!! Cute, smart, funny!!! What more could you ask for in a very deserving COTD

Make sure you ask for special treats on your special day!

She's a beauty, and it sounds like she's CatOfTheDay every day around her house. Good for her.

Beauty and brains - what a winning combination Miss Sophie! You are the most talented kitty I have ever seen. Siamese have a reputation for being smart and you outdo them all! Your family must be very proud of you. You bring much joy to them. Happy COTD to you sweet kitty.

Sophie, I wanted to post a message on your special day, but you accomplishments left me wordless. Not only are your talents in arithmetic, astronomy, color differentiation, and dental care remarkable but most extraordinary of all you are a beautiful, sweet-faced, talkative, opinionated, cuddlesome CAT. I hope you and your family share many happy years to come.
    Steffi and Lovable