Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need some positive thoughts..

I need some positive thoughts..

I'm going to the doctor's tomorrow to get a checkup because various areas around my chest have been hurting for a couple of weeks. I'm really hoping it's nothing too serious...but having pain in that area really freaks me out...especially since I don't have the best health around. Someone suggested to me that it might be stress...gosh, I hope it is..and not some serious health problem. I guess I just need some reassurance...thanks for listening.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I sure hope it's nothing serious. Prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. Please take care and keep us updated.

You're doing the right thing by going to the doctor's. I hope everything works out for you tomorrow - please update us when you get back so we know you're OK. Good luck
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Good luck at the Dr. Let us know!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Stress can cause strange pains. I am glad that you are going to the doctor and hope that is all it is. Please keep us posted.

Good idea to put your mind at ease, be thinking of you and hoping all is well, take care and hugs to you.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Good LUck! Thoughts comin your way!!

Hope the visit to the doc goes well and it turns out not to be anything serious.
    Good luck

Chris

Thoughts and prayers on the way!! You're very wise to seek medical attention immediately. No matter how minute it may seem, it's always good to have it looked at.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Positive {{{VIBES}}} coming your way

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I hope it's nothing serious. Good Luck Ash.

I hope everything goes well and that it's nothing serious. Let us know how it goes. Good luck

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Hope everything goes well and please keep us posted!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Hope everything turns out okay! It's probably just nothing. Things like this happen to me all the time, where I'll feel pain in my chest or another area for a couple weeks and then it will go away.

Prayers and best wishes on their way.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..