Thread: Sam

Sam

Sam, you are the first sun coast conure that I've seen and might I say how beautiful you are! Riding in pockets and cars, what an adventurer! Boy I would love to wake up to greet you every day, just your looks alone would make anybody happy. You must love your family to do tricks and stay clean for them! Congratulations on Bird of the Day!

Sam, what a handsome fellow you are!! So bright and cheery!!!! And what a perfect wedding gift you were for your parents to indulge in, the day after their wedding!!!

I hope you have a marvelous day, with lots of special attention and good things to eat! Congratulations, Sam, on being the Pet of the Day!!!

Sam, there are many things that came to my mind this morning when I first saw your picture and read your story. But most of all I realized just looking at you made me very happy.

How I envy your humans being able to look at you and enjoy your beauty and wonderful spirit every day.

You are well loved? I could not ask for anything more for you except a very long and healthy life.

Gini is so right Sam!! I can only imagine the joy it brings your family to have you there to brighten their lives each and every day! You are so indescribably beautiful! Outside my trees are ablaze with spectacular Fall color, but their beauty pales in comparison to yours! What a wonderful gift your people gave to themselves the day they welcomed you into their hearts and what a special way to honor their commitment to each other! A love story for the ages! Congratulations to you spectacular Sam, Pet of the Day! I hope you and your proud family, including your birdie, doggie and fishy pals, have a very happy and fun day celebrating YOUR day of honor!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow!
    I usually don't comment on Pets of the day, only dogs, but THIS is worth it!
    Sam, you are sooo pretty! I love your colors! Your mommy and daddy must be very proud to own such a beautiful birdy.
    Congrats on PotD!

I usually look at just the kitties, but when I saw Sam's picture, I had to take a closer look. He is gorgeous! No one could paint a picture with prettier colors than Sam. I never heard of a bird being litter trained; he is a very intelligent bird. What a joy he adds to your family!

Sam
    What a beautiful boy you are! You certainly look happy. I was very glad to meet you today. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day, sweetie.

Sam

I really must say I agree with everyone's nice comments here today! you are so very lovely! It was such a delight to see your picture, I have never saw one of your gorgeous coloring; I have a Blue Front Amazon, that I am just getting to know. He came to our family with a bang, as we got him on the fourth of July this year; his name is Floyd. Attached is a picture of Floyd for you so you can see one of your other friends.
    Congratulations! You earned it!
    You sound so very loveable and smart. I would love to hear more about you and see more pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

9. Hello Sam! You are a very pretty bird! I love your colors.

Hi Sam,
    You are very beautiful Sam, and your colors, wow! What a smart bird you are. Riding in the car, and potty trained, lol! You should be spoiled Congratulations on being POTD!

What a pretty birdieeeee!!!

Congrats on being POTD sweetheart!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

I wish I could see sam.

I found it! Wow he is so pretty he doesn't look real. So tell me how do you potty train a bird?
    Last edited by Nibbles; 10-17-2003 at 08:20 AM.
    Nibbles