Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini Moses

Mini Moses

Oh Moses,
    I am so excited to meet you first thing this morning as I remember quite well the days when my Filou was as tiny and cute as you.

You could be his younger brother in drinking from the faucet and loving lots of delicious human food

I remember how it feels when a tiny one like you sits one the hand and the shoulder and I know how sleek your fur is

Kittens are the cutest and Aby kittens are the cutest among them. You are in the age where you get into a lot of trouble and your humans will forgive you every trouble for your nosekissies and the good laughs you give to them.

Enjoy your day, precious boy -but enjoying is what you do most of the time, isn't it?

The absolute best way to start the day is with an Abyssinian!!!!!! What a cutie pie you are Moses!!! Congrats on cotd, sweet Aby!!!! Of course your owner is hooked on Abys, who wouldn't be?!!!
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Moses The Cutie-Pie.

What a gorgeous boy you are for sure Moses - I'd love to have a cuddle and perhaps a nose kiss with such a beautiful boy!
    Congratulations on being our COTD - hope your day is filled with much love and mnay, mnay treats xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Moses

Moses is a real beauty and cute too. Be careful, though, about feeding him chocolate. It can be dangerous for cats and dogs.

Regards,
    Hank

Moses - you're wonderful!

Aren't you just soooooo purrrfectly handsome! No wonder your purrson has fallen in love with you! We loved meeting you this morning - a wonderful way to start our day - Catgratulations, Moses, enjoy your day as King Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

CHARLIE (a recent rescue) NEEDS A HOME - HE IS VERY, VERY FRIENDLY AND LOVING - VISIT HIS WEB PAGE AND PLEASE HELP! www.cathappy.com/charlie.htm

I have to agree with the posta and Mini Moses is about the best way to start a day. and at 7 months , thw happy fact is that you will have many , many years of fun together! All the Best To Mini Moses COTD from all of us at the Lost Cats Hotel!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Moses, you are going to get a lot of attention here today. We have many Aby lovers and they will be drooling all over the picture of you.

Beautiful boy, I wish you a long and happy life with your humans.

Oh, and Congratulations on being chosen as our special Cat of the Day.

Hi there Moses!! Can you tell, Pet Talkers LOVE you Abys!! And what's not to love?? Beauty, brains, personality....! And you, sweet, little man, sure pack a lot of all of the above into that stunning, sleek frame! No wonder your adoring human is head over heels for you and your breed! And might I add, your coat is gorgeous; so plush and lusturous!! I've never seen a coat with more shine! Now you go corral up all of your humans, friends and adoring fans and spread the BIG news...Sweet, lovable Moses is Cat of the Day!! Congraulations to you Moses!! Have a wonderful celebration!! And may you know only love and happiness all the days of your life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a little cutie you are Moses! Sleek is the best word to describe your beautiful fur. You like to drink out of the faucet? My girl Susie does too, even with a full water dish and a kitty drinking fountain she prefers the faucet. If you have so many tricks now, just think what your humans have to look forward to as you grow up! Happy COTD pretty boy.

Moses you are just adorable!
    Quite the gourmet too, it sounds like.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day tday.

To Moses' family, welcome to the company of Aby slaves! As he grows into his ears, you will love him more and more. Moses, you perfect little Egyptian god, you, get on your folks for asparagus, cantaloupe, avacado, bananas...they have only begun to feed you as you deserve.

Aww, Moses you are beautiful!!! Everyone loves Abbysinians and could easily get hooked on them
    Congratulations on being our COTD Moses!!!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Moses, you are simply exquisite and I am glad you are being spoiled as you deserve. However, you will have to give up the malt balls. Chocolate contains a caffeine-like substance called theobromine, which is poisonous to cats and dogs. I know you and your human are in for many good times together. Please let us see more of you. We love abys here and I am sure our resident abys would be happy to meet you.
    Steffi and Lovable

Hi Moses!
    Aw what a sweet wonderful boy you are! I have often admired abyssinians when I went to cat shows. They seemed to be very freindly. Not to dump on you but I have to agree about the chocolate, very bad for cats and dogs! We wish you many long years! Congratulations for being our COTD!

Moses, you sure are a cutie pie. I only have a half aby but I now love the breed as well. You sure sound like quite a character and a real handful. Congrats on being COTD!!!