Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stella

Stella

What a gorgeous lady you are! I am so sorry to hear that you had a rough start, but I am realy glad that you were rescued and found the loving forever home that you deserve.

Hope you have an extra-special day today, filled with all the luvvies and treats you deserve!

Congratulations on being our extra-special Cat of The Day!

Ally sends Kitten Kisses!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Stella, you truely are a princess. What a georgeous, sweet face and the most magnificant blue eyes you have. I'm so sorry that someone abused you, but in the long run you ended up with a wonderful forever home.

Congratulations on being our COTD!!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

stella

Lucky Stella to find a good home. When I found a starving 6 month old kitten, I think that she told me her name was Stella, too. She was snow white (although not so white at the time she was found) So I thought if Cleveland Amory's cat can be Polar Bear, then this cat is Polar Star or Stella Polaris, or just Stella as she is known today.
    amdla

Stella, I am very sorry that your life began in such a sad way. But now you have a forever home with a family that loves you. I know it may take time, but you will learn to love and trust them. You are very beautiful. Congratulations in being our Cat of the Day and thank you to your loving purrents and their friend who rescued you.

Also, welcome to Pet Talk, Amdla. Thank you for rescuing your Stella. We would love to see pictures.
    Steffi and Lovable

Congrats Stella!

I'm so happy you have found a loving home and can have a happy "rest of your life"!
    Have you hugged your pet today?

Stella, you are so beautiful that you just tug at my heart.

Take your time to settle in sweet one. One day you will wake up and realize that it isn't all just a dream - but reality! You have a wonderful, loving forever home and you can relax.

Oh, Pretty, Pretty Girl!

Stella, you certainly are a Princess...what a lovely girl...and now in a loving home! Trusting is a slow process, I know, after being abused, but you obviously have wonderful purrrrsons to care for you now - enjoy, and catgratulations on being today's most purrecious Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

CHARLIE NEEDS A HOME...PLEASE SHARE HIS STORY...www.cathappy.com/charlie.htm

Stella, I can tell you have found your forever home, with your two sibings, and parents. In time, all the bad memories will fade, and you will see the wonder of love your hoomans will provide you. May today be an extra special day for you, our very best COTD!

Stella
    How lovely you are! The thought of someone being cruel to you brings tears to my eyes. I'm so glad you have a wonderful loving family and home now, sweetie! You certainly do deserve top honors today as our special Cat of the Day!

My heart just breaks to think that someone abused you, dear Stella. Then my heart soars in knowing that your new family loves you dearly and will do all they can to make you feel loved and secure. You're a beauty with those gorgeous eyes and glorious coat. Our best to you and your sweet, loving pursons on being chosen COTD. Here's to a long, healthy and HAPPY life, beautiful Stella.

Welcome to the new PTer that also has a kitty named Stella. I love how you came to name her.

Sweet Stella, you precious blue-eyed baby, just look at you peering out from your soft coat!! I see you feel protected in someone's arms in your purr-ty photo... is that your new Paw-pa possibly?

You are an ANGEL that deserves nothing but the BEST! I'm so sorry you weren't treated right, but those evil people never deserved you, and now you're in a LOVING, HAPPY home that makes up for this unfathomable cruelty! You sure do deserve BIG honors today!!! So nice to meet you, Sweet Stella!

As Bari says, every cat should be a HAPPY CAT!!! Oh, and don't forget everyone: "BARI's Cuddly CHARLIE NEEDS a HOME too... PLEASE SHARE HIS STORY... www.cathappy.com/charlie.htm

Dear, beautiful Stella. How heartbreaking to think that such a sweet and innocent creature such a yourself could be mistreated We can't blame you precious Princess for being just a bit leary of us humans. But thanks to the unwavering ove, patience and understanding of your devoted forever family, you are slowly but surely learning to trust once more. You've made such great strides already!...You are a true feline heroine and MOST deserving of Pet Talk's highest honor, Cat of the Day! Enjoy your special day, beautiful Stella. No doubt you will be showered with love, praise and treats...as is only fitting a Princess!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet, beautiful Stella. The thought of someone misusing you breaks my heart. I'm thankful that you have been adopted into a loving home. It will take time to trust your new family, but you will learn that they love you dearly and will never harm you. Stella, you could be a sister to my boy Bailey. He is the calmest, most affectionate kitty, and you will inherit his gentle ways in time as you learn to love and be loved.

Oh Stella girl - you are sooooo purty! Thank goodness you found a wonderful forever home - and by now, are probably settled right in. You rock Stella!!
    Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day!

Such a very pretty girl you are! It's a shame your beginning was sad but it sounds like nothing but love for you from now on!! You certainly deserve all you can get!

Big congratulations on being COTD