Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dudley

Dudley

What a great cat!!!!!!! Dudley do-right or not, he's definitely the King of Toms!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

CONGRATULATIONS to our very own DUDLEY, on being chosen as COTD! I'm sure your mommy{s} will be proud to see you chosen in the morning! Hope you get lots of treats and new toys on your special day! Be sure to share your treats with Sammy! Congrats Dudley, and of course YLL and ACG&S!

DUDLEY !!! It really is you !!!Congratulations. See, we can't get your mom to post enough pictures of you so you get to be COTD for everyone to see. Please enjoy your day and don't let it go to your head. I know that you won't

Your mom must be special, Dudley, for you to speak her name. And how nice of you to keep tabs on those cobwebs in the basement! My kitty likes to run in the house, although he runs back and forth about 10-15 times, not a long distance runner like you. And you know what Dudley, I'd be afraid too, if rats (or about anything) charged and nipped at me. Congratulations of being Cat of the Day!

I am so busy lately that I don't have time even for the PT, but I knew I have to check it today - I somehow knew it's one of our own kitties.

Congrats Dudley! I bet ACGAS and YLL are very happy!

Special kisses from two tabbies half way around the globe - Juni and Pichu
    You were a good model for Juni, accepting little Sammy.
    Last edited by Vio&Juni; 10-13-2003 at 08:48 AM.

Yay, Dudley! It is lovely start to the week to see your handsome features looking out as our Monday Cat of the Day! Congratulations dear boy!!

What a stud! Dudley you are beautiful!!

dudley , you are such a individual Cat! And it is no wonder that your guardiand love you so , as you just exude fun and CHARM. And Dudley is prooving that He knows how to PATREE up here in Canada! Dudley just lovs the Food , Toya and Catnip!Dudley COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh Dudley!
    I don't think you are weird!
    You are King of Cool Cats!
    enjoy your day!

Congrats to Pet Talk's own Dudley for being today's Cat of the Day!!!
    Congrats to YLL and ACG&S too! You must be so proud of your cat of many names!
    I hope you celebrate by posting some new photos of Dudley and his little brother Sammy too!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

It's our own Cuddley Dudley!!!

Well done gorgeous boy on starting our week so well - many Congratulations on being a superb cat of the day - none of us believe your 'strange' just a very normal fur boy!!!
    Love to Meowmies xxx

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Dudley
    What a handsome fellow you are! You look so much like my Leroy who is now at the Rainbow Bridge, my eyes misted up a bit. He was over 16 when he left. I hope you have just as happy and long life as he did, sweetie. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

As soon as I saw the name, I was thinking, "OUR Dudley?"...then, when the picture finally loaded, there wasn't any mistaking it! OUR Dudley, as COTD!! What a stippy faced, fun loving, boy to honor us today! And, alas, I know you are as well loved as you are loving!!! Congrats to OUR Dudley on this very special day. Please share your pressies with your brother, Sammy!

Delightful Dudley!!!

We loved reading your story, Dudley! What an interesting character you are - have to be careful on those crashes into the window - that's hard on noggies! Catgratulations on being a very excellent start of the week Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs

CHARLIE NEEDS A HOME - PLEASE SHARE HIS STORY...www.cathappy.com/charlie.htm

Dudley,
    how glad I am to see you today and to hear more about you. I had started to miss you. And you are really special: calling your mom with her name

Congratulations on being our COTD