Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ted & Nora Jane

Ted & Nora Jane

Wow what beautiful doggies! What a beautiful picture, too!

Enjoy your day Ted and Nora Jane! You are todays Dogs of the Day!

WOW! What a fabulous picture. Ted and Nora you are both true beauties. Enjoy your special day!!

Robin

What beautiful dogs you are, Ted and Nora Jane! Congratulations on being chosen "Dogs of the Day", and finding your happy home!

Two for the price of one...boy, did we luck out this morning!

And talk about luck. Nora Jane and Ted, your family is charmed or how else can you account for their finding such treasures as yourselves? Beauty, brains, loving and loyal, and pals to the end...those are just a few of the attributes that you have brought to your family.

Nora Jane and Ted, I sincerely hope you enjoy the honor and status of being Dogs of the Day. Your lives had a rough start, but your hearts were strong and your spirits undefeated. Now you can live the life that you deserve with a family who cares for you and adores you. And now you have fans from all over the world who will be enchanted by you as well. Count me as #1 of the Nora Jane and Ted Fan Club.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Beautiful dogs! Beautiful scenery! Beautiful story! God Bless you for rescuing these "dumped" dogs. I will never understand the thinking that goes in in the minds of people who do that! Well, their loss is your gain and ours too, for today we all got to meet Ted and Nora Jane! They are so sweet! Congratulations to a pair of very special dogs, Ted and Nora Jane our very special Sunday Dogs of the Day!

Dear Ted and Nora Jane. Your spectacular photo has left me breathless! What gorgeous pups!! You have warmed all of our hearts this Autumn Sunday morning with your miraculous tale of doggie courage, perserverence and survival. It's unimaginable that two such beautiful doggies could be "dumped." I wonder if those cruel and heartless humans ever contemplate the horror of their actions. But, thankfully, a higher power and your forever family, conspired to assure that two such magnificent creatures would prevail against such unspeakable cruelty. I picture little Nora Jane snuggled safely in the warm embrace of gentle Ted and my heart melts. What a precious pair; best buds for life!! Bless your wonderful family for saving you both from an unimaginably tragic fate. As Rachel has said so beautifully, they have been doubly blessed! Ted, Nora Jane, today you reign supreme as our most beautiful, deserving and inspirational Dogs of the Day! I wish for you both a very, very long and happy life, filled with all the love and joyful wonders that life has to offer! Congratulations to beautiful Ted and Nora Jane!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Ted & Nora Jane

Ted & Nora Jane,
    You are both very beautiful dogs. I am so glad that you have fount people that love and care for you very much. You two are very lucky. I wish that every body could know the love that an animal could give them. I find so much love in the eyes of my two little yorkies. They show me each minute of the day the love they have for me. My Little Chrissie has brought me thru some very hard times.Her little wet doggie kisses on the side of my face means so much.They show the love she has for me. I hope you two will always be very Happy and loved and cared for.
    LHCamry

Oh, what beautiful dogs you are and such beautiful setting for your pose. You should be in doggie calender ! We are so glad for your happy ending to become treasures for someone special from being some ignoramus' rejects. Congrats and long happy life to you!

Thanks Amy for our signature

Double the Pleasure!

Here I told my son, 'look at the mama and puppy!' And here they are not even the same breed! They are amazing! How do you keep that hair so clean? Congrats on being Dogs of the Day!

Ted and Nora Jane, what a truly magnificent picture of the two of you.

I will add my thoughts to everyone else and ask "how could anyone dump you?"

But miracles do happen, and here you both are in the loving care of a family that truly appreciates you and gives you the life that you deserve.

I think you should be more than Dogs of the Day - But Dogs of a Lifetime!

I would shower you with treats if you were mine.

Yay for the dog of the day! I am always so happy when I hear pet rescue stories. I love all breeds of dogs, but my favorite is the mutt! It breaks my heart to think of all the little mutts in shelters not being adopted because people use pets as a status symbol and think that somehow purebred is better. I have only had mutts growing up and they've provided me with such happy memories and wonderful friendship. Ted and Nora Jane are a real success story. Congratulations to them on finding a loving home! You guys are adorable!
    "I wish I could be the person my dog thinks I am" -Anon

: - )

Awwww, Ted and Nora Jane have made my day. I needed a smile, and you babies sure did bring one to my face.

You two are absolutely beautiful and your story has a beautiful ending as well.

Congratulations to our ever so special doggies of the day!

Sugars to you both!

Beautiful!

Beautiful picture of two beautiful dogs! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Adorable!!!! They look like twins!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka