Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stanley from Scotland!!!

Stanley from Scotland!!!

Aye, what a fine scottish lad is our precious COTD today!!!

He seems to be a very funny and clever cat and look at that hint of his amber eyes...what a marvellous face!!!

Hope you fully enjoy your perfect day today, Stanley...of course with lots of treats and bellyrubs!!!
    You have learned enough to see that cats are much like you and me. ( T.S. Eliot)

He's a handsome fellow, and sounds like he has a happy life. And now we all know what a scootler is. Hope he gets some snappy treats today.

Hi Stanley! My kitties also enjoy "shouting" at the birds!! Congrats on cotd
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

I can just see you shouting at the birds, Stanley! You just seem like that kind of kitty. And, playing fetch? That must be why you are so fit looking, that, plus napping in the wardrobe I hope you enjoy your day as COTD!

hoot Mon , hoot Mon Sensational Stanley from Scotland! And may you haveall the Haggis that ye wish , and Hell to you Stanley COTD from the Lost Hotel Cats!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a cute pciture!! He just looks like a lot fun! I love the name!! Play lots of fetch today for this is Stanley's special day
    !! HAPPY COTD TO YOU STANLEY !!

Hello Stanley! All us girls think you are very very handsome.

What a fun life you have too down there in Ayrshire, shouting at the birds, sleeping, collecting crisp packets, chasing scootlers and "hairing up" daddy clothes. That last hobby is one of Samantha's personal favourites too.

Have a fabulous time as Cat of the Day today. Enjoy your day of honour to the full.

Stanley you are a such a handsome black and white kitty!
    Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Aye, what a fine, fine lad you be, Stanley of Scotland!! Life sounds grand there on the Scottish coast! So many kitty delights to entertain and amuse you...scootler chasing,, birdwatching and shouting, keeping your daddy's wardrobe in a resonable state of furriness What a Renaissance man you are! Yes, we're all smitten with Stanely, our perfectly delightful Scotsman Cat of the Day!! Congratulations to you dear boy and may many tasty, if not spicy treats, find their way to you today, Stanely!! Maybe a weee bit o' kippers??
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 10-12-2003 at 07:34 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Stanley
    What a fine looking fellow you are, to be sure. I've always wanted to visit your country and now that I know what handsome cats they have, want to visit even more. It was such a pleasure to meet you this morning. Congratulations, on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetheart.

What a pleasure it was to meet you today Stanley. You are very handsome indeed.

Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Fell in love with you, Stanley!!!

We have a thing for black and white kits, and you were a delight to see this morning! What a wonderful boy - it is so nice to meet you all the way from Scotland! Our sweet Jasmine (who will be celebrating her 3rd birthday on Oct 15), www.cathappy.com/jasmine.htm is your "far away" sister - the two of you are very similar. And Jas has a fun purrrrsonality just like you! Catgratulations, handsome, Stanley! Ask your mum if we can place your photo on our B&W www.cathappy.com/B&W.htm page (she could send more photos if she likes!)

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Oh, and please help us find Charlie a home - www.cathappy.com/charlie.htm

Hi Stanley.
    Don't you have the cutest face! Reminds me of a few past cats that I used to have! All the way from Scotland! You sound like a sweet boy who has lots of fun! Keep it up and enjoy! Glad you made it as our COTD!

Hello to you, adorable Stanley. You have quite the life with nice fresh clothes to sleep on, birds to shout at, the Scottish coast to view, and plenty of scootlers to play with. You are a very cute kitty and I send you kissies on your wee pink nosie.
    Steffi and Lovable

What a splendid looking cat you are, Stanley! How nice to be the official greeter to all visitors to your home. Extra pets for you today, Stanley, congratulations!
    Susan
    =^..^=