Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spike :)

Spike :)

Hey there Spike!! You are one cute kitty!! And those blue eyes are to die for!! Congrats on cotd, hope you get lots of treats today
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Yes, Spike you are beautiful; your baby blues are simply mesmerizing. How did you learn to quack? Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day and I hope that you, your pals Babs and Angel, and the rest of your human and fur family have a great day. And do stay inside, unless one of your humans takes you out for a special playtime.
    Steffi and Lovable

Spike, if you were mine I wouldn't be able to leave you alone. I would just want to be constantly petting you and looking into your beautiful eyes.

Please, stay indoors, safe, warm and well loved.

Blog Entries

Spike, COTD

Mew, Spike, you are soooooooo handsome with beautiful blue eyes! Me-eoW!!!

Neat that you got buddy cat Angel for your first birthday. White & Black -- what a cute combo. Babs the dog is one lucky pooch cause she got to raise you & Angel. Wow, the 6 cats at the Modesto Palace must be "dog"cats, i.e.; cats who know doggie stuff.

My KatMa's late doggie love, Bobby [1979-1996] raised Tiggy[1985-2000] AKA "the best cat in the universe" and always protected Tiggy, as well as PaddyPaws [1980-1996] and Princess [1986-2001]. Tiggy was a true "dog"cat. I joined the Palace in 1996 when I was almost 2.

My KatMa likes the Modesto Palace and we both think it is a grand place for pets to live.

Have a fabulous day celebrating at the Modesto Palace today, sweet baby. Mew, mew, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs to you all.
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 10-10-2003 at 10:32 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

I certainly have to agree with Neko 1. those are absolutely Gorgeous eyes and you have such a sweet face , little Spike COTD! Best wishes and see you on the 13th! PARTEEE!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi there Spike!! You're stunning good looks and beautiful blue eyes have me mesemerized!! What a handsome boy! You remind me so much of another Pet Talk favorite, Butter! How neat that you were given you VERY OWN kitty, Angel, to be your best bud. And it's not every kitty that learns to welcome the affections of a woofer! My pup Cody loves to fawn over my kitty clan too! What a great, big, happy fur family you've got there! Of course, musn't forget those proud and adoring humans, whom you admire from afar! Yes, as your purrrent tells us, you ARE one VERY special boy! Congratulations to you dear Spike, Cat of the Day! I hope you and Angel and Babs, all of the other assorted furry ones AND your humans, enjoy your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight! Love to you from me and mine!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Siamese???

You are a pretty kitty, Spike. Did you know that you are a Flame-point Siamese??? With those blue eyes and red points........you are one special kitty.

Spike
    What eyes! What a cute nose and ears! What a handsome fellow! I'm quite smitten with you, sweetie; can you tell? Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

You are sooooo good looking! I hope your day is as special as you are.

Oh, Spike, like everyone else here, I just couldn't help noticing those gorgeous baby blue eyes of yours first!! They draw me in and I cannot look away--you are beautiful!!! Thank you for brightening up my screen today with your perfect pretty face and radiance!!!! You look so lovable! Congratulations, and have a fun Friday celebrating with all your "siblings"!!!

Spike, you are one handsome flame-pointy boy! I'm a Buffy/Angel fan, too--one of my boys is named Angel, and one of his littermates (a gorgeous big black kitten) was named Spike (although his adoptive family changed it to Toby).

Best COTD wishes from Angel and the entire Denver cat clan!

He's a lucky fellow to be a part of a big happy family, and have the personality to enjoy it. Sounds like Babs should be Dog Of The Day for being such a sweetie, too.

I hope you don't mind hearing it one more time!!! Look at those peepers!!! They are so bright and when you look into them you just know that you are a sweetheart!!

Enjoy your special day and thank you for making mine a whole lot brighter!!

Re: Siamese???

Originally posted by stoth
    You are a pretty kitty, Spike. Did you know that you are a Flame-point Siamese??? With those blue eyes and red points........you are one special kitty.
    Yes, you can chalk up those big blue eyes and that quack to your Siamese heritage.

With a white nose (not orange) you are a Flame Point Siamese mix. But still you are a wonderful guy! And you are just perfect.

Congratulations on being COTD!

Oh my, what a beautiful kitty cat!! Love those amazing blue eyes and your gorgeous blond fur! Congrats Sweet Spike, for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day!!