Thread: Angelina

Blog Entries

Angelina

Mew, dear sweet Angelina -- thank goodness your purrents found you! Outside living is tough on sweet pussycats. Like you, when I found my purrents I was missing teeth, my eartips had frozen & fell off and I needed a bath & grooming! Mew, I rewarded them with five beautiful grandkittens!

You are very beautiful, truly a gorgeous Himalayan Princess and now you and your "sibling" have a wonderful fur~ever Palace with purrsons who cherish you. Every pet deserves this!

Have a fabulous day as our royal COTD.
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 10-09-2003 at 02:46 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

No wonder she looks so happy, having a great home after some hard times. Every day is Sunday now for this beauty.

What a beautiful girl you are!!! Thankfully your parents saw the beauty underneath the lost stray kitty!! A little time, patience, kindness, and lots of LOVE will get you these results. Angie you are a shining example of this! Big cheers to your parents!!!
    Have a wonderful day pretty girl because you deserve it!!
    From STRAY to STARDOM

Beautiful Angelina, I'm so glad that your family took you into their home and made you theirs!! Beautiful girls like you don't need to be out in the cold!

Congratulations, to you, Angelina, on being the Cat of the Day!!! Hope you have a very special day. Just don't forget to share!!!

Himalayan Princess for sure!!!

Oh, what a beauty you are, sweet Angelina...and I love your sweet, feminine name! Paw applause to your purrrsons for saving both of you! Those sparkling blue eyes, that wonderful coat, oh you are a special girl - catgratulations, precious Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

PLEASE HELP US FIND A HOME FOR CHARLIE, A LOVING RESCUE KITTY - www.cathappy.com/charlie.htm

That is truly a wonderful story. And with a happy ending! How someone could abandon any Cat , let alone a beauty like her is maddening! And there are signs leading to my porch , not unlike the old Burma Shave sins , which used to dot the Roadways of America! If you Cats are Hungry ........And need some Chow ......Come up here and Meeeeow .......And the Fat Balding Man ....Will give you something to Eat! Best Wishes to you and Angelina COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

Princess Angelina

We're so glad that you found a home to worship you as all cats should be worshipped. You are a beauty and if you're ever in Alaska, you can clean my ears anytime! Enjoy your day in the spotlight. Of course, you deserve to be in the spotlight every day!
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Angelina, I am soooo glad you were able to read those secret signs that say, "free food here"....and the one that says, "wonderful forever home lodging here, too". Way to be soo smart, and absolutely beautiful, too! Hugs to you on your very special day.

Angelina, you are such a beautiful girl. I am not sure who is more lucky - you for having found a perfect home - or your humans for recognizing what a prize had come to their door.

But it sounds like a match made in heaven. Yes, throw rugs are so appealing aren't they? Don't let even one rug get out of hand. You show them who is boss.

But most of all, enjoy all of the lovely comments that will be made about you today.

Angelina
    What a beauty you are! My yard has some of those invisible 'free cat food' signs too. That's how I got all 4 of my cat kids. I can't stand to turn away a hungry kitty. I'm glad your furrparents are the same way. How wonderful that you now have a loving forever home. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today too, sweetie.

Good Afternoon, dear Angelina!! It is an honour to meet you! What a heartwarming Cinderella tale of resuce and transformation your Mommy has shared with us all! You are as beautiful and ethereal as the lovliest Tibetan Princess!! Looking at your stunning photo, it's hard to imagine you were ever in need of a makeover! I'm so glad you followed those signs>>>"Food, love and caring, just around the corner!" Bless all of those compassionate souls who open their hearts and homes to such deserving creatures! Congratulations to you beautiful Princess Angelina, Cat of the Day!! Wear your title proudly, sweetheart and thoroughly enjoy your day in the spotlight!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

12. Angelina, you are such a pretty cat! I love your coat it looks so soft! And your eyes are so beautiful;they look like two bright, shiney blue marbles! Congrats on cat of the day!

How anyone could let you or any other animal loose to wander the streets I will never understand. I'm glad you could read the unwritten signs and have found a loving home. Angelina, you are a very beautiful girl. You look much like my boy Bailey. Himalayans are the most mellow, easy-going kitties. Congratulations on being our very special COTD!

Hello gorgeous Angelina. Congrats on being COTD!!! I'm so glad to hear that you found the purrfect forever loving home.