Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JACKSON , the "postage" cat

JACKSON , the "postage" cat

You are one gorgeous Russian Blue, Jackson! I have no trouble understanding why your humans could not resist to a cat like you at that shelter!!
    Congrats for being CAT OF THE DAY!!!

Jackson you are a handsome boy! I'm glad that your daddy couldn't leave the shelter without you and you found your forever home! You look a little like my Jack...he's a Siamese/Russian Blue mix. Congratulations on being COTD!!! Noserubs and chin scritches to you!

Jackson, I can certainly understand how you stole your dad's heart when you were in the shelter! You turned his head completely!!! Good work, my man!!!! So glad you're in a happy, loving home and you are obviously thriving there!!! Congratulations to Jackson, the "postage" cat, on being our Cat of the Day!!!!

Jackson, you went right to work on the person that needed to be convinced. "Adopt Me - you won't be sorry!" And the rest is history.

Congratulations Jackson, you are such a beautiful cat and this is your special day.

Hi, Jackson!!!

What a handsome guy you are - and now in a loving, furrrever home! Yeah! Paw applause to your meowmie and your DAD for taking you into their home and their hearts! You are just wonderful - catgratulations on being today's very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Blog Entries

Jackson

Jackson, you are a jewel! Mew, we can see why your Meowmom & PawPaw fell for you because you are just stunning.

The treasures found at shelters is just awesome as you prove today. Another PawPaw bites the dust! My Paw-Paw also tought he wasn't a "cat purrson" but I changed his mind. Special cats like us reach out and our little paws wrap themselves around the most resistant of hearts. Mew, mew I'm so glad your PawPaw realized he was smitten by paws softer than angora mittens...

Have a great live in your fur~ever home with the very special people whom you adopted. You are one purrecious pussycat

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What I cannot understand , is how anyone could just leave such an outstanding Cat in a shelter! What a great big bundle of LOVE and still a kitten , even at three years old and 20 pounds! Lots of Love from all of us To Jovial Jumping JACKSON COTD!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Jackson, you really are a gorgeous cat, very handsome indeed !!!

You remind me of my RB baby Jock who passed away 1 month ago and is still sadly missed!!!

Good Morning big, bold, handsome Jackson!! Wow, what a neat tale of rescue! Just like the mailman, neither snow, nor rain nor dark of night would keep you from delivering your love to your forever family, casting your love spell and even winning over a reluctant Daddy!! You're absolutely stunning, Jackson! But what sets you paws above the rest is your sweet and loving purrrsonality! What a boy! We send along heartfelt congratulations to our super duper Cat of the Day....JACKSON!! Lots of love and hugs to you on your special day, sweetheart...YOU DA MAN!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jackson
    You are certainly looking very laid back and handsome in your photo, sweetie. I'm so glad you have a wonderful forever home and loving family now. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day too.

Not a cat person? Well, Jackson sorted that out. eh? He's a great looking kitty, and certainly a lucky one. Just think where he would have been right now, if....

12. Yes Jackson, you are a very pretty kitty congrats on cat of the day!!!!

Jackson, you sure do melt my heart, you are sooo beautiful!! I can see how you turned your Paw-pa into a kitty person too! Your coat is gorgeous, but you sure don't look 20 pounds--wow!!!! It's been so nice meeting you today, Sweetie!!! Congratulations--Be Happy FUR-ever!!!

Put a stamp on him and point him towards OHIO!!! What a gorgeous boy!

why, jackson, i do believe your twin is my kitty, miko! you're gorgeous, and i usually show miko the cat of the day, but she'd be so jealous that there is another kitty as gorgeous as her!
    Attached Images Attached Images