Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: glorious Grace

Blog Entries

glorious Grace

What a glorious gift you are, sweet Grace. Mew, your purrents darling male cat at RB must be so proud of you, helping your purrents heal. April 10, 1999 is a very special day because that day you were born -- instantly making the world a much better place.

Mew, Grace you are an angle cat because you can accept other kitties coming into your Palace. Your , MeowMommy has stolen my heart! I'm a rescued kitty so humans who do do rescue work are very special to me, Purrrrrrrrrrr. Kisses to your MeowMommy from me!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

One of our own?? Cat of the Day?? Oh Grace, what an honor it is to meet you sweetheart! I'v fallen in love with that beautiful, round, tabby face and those sparkling, golden saucer eyes! I see innocene in that expression AND just a wee tad of mischieviousness too! You've brought so much joy, love and laughter into your family's life, and all the while, welcoming each and every new fur sibling with an open heart and paw! What a girl! Glorious doesn't begin to describe you amazing Grace!! Congratulations to you and your proud and adroing family on this your much deserved day of honor and recognition! Yay, Grace, Cat of the Day!!! Bask in the spotlight, cutie pie and have a wonderful day of celebration!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Grace, the Library cat club just loves your coloring and think that you are one of the most Beautiful cats to grace Cat Of The Day! And so say all of us Gorgeous Grace COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Grace
    How beautiful you are!!! You look a lot like my cat, Grandma. I was so pleased to see your sweet self as our Cat of the Day today. Congratulations, sweetie. Enjoy your day!!!

What a beautiful girl you are Grace. Such pretty eyes.
    It's so nice to hear you don't complain when your mommy brings in other furbabies who need her also. Your mommy is an angel in disguise. Did you know that Grace? Yes, i'm sure you do.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.
    I know you are going to get lots of lovings and treats on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Congrats Grace on being our extra special COTD. You are a real beauty, with such a pretty name!

Hope you get loads of special luvvies and treats on your extra-special day!

I am so glad you have found a wonderful forever home, where you are loved and appreciated! And I am glad that you have a kind heart, to welcome the other kitties into your home!

Ally sends Kitten Kisses

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Amazing Grace, indeed!!! Besides being beautiful on the outside, it is obvious that you have a most loving and giving soul. You helped heal your mommy's broken heart when her other baby moved to RB and now you let other lost furbabies move into your territory to get the care they so desperately need. You are an amazing kitty and you have a true angel of a mommy doing rescue work. BIIIIIIG hugs and nosekisses to you, dear Grace (and hugs to your mom, too ). Congratulations on being COTD!!

A classic tabby with a great personality. Seems a shame she ever had to go to the shelter to begin with, but it turned out to be the best.

Those big ole eyes are so sweet and beautiful. What a lovely kitty cat.
    Congrats to sweet Grace, Our Adorable Cat of the Day!

Congrats dear Grace! What a beautiful girl you are!

Congratulations to your mommy too! I hope all the kitties will celebrate with you!

Congratuations Grace - I could look at your picture all day! Have a great day as our COTD

These are not the droids you were looking for

Hello, Lovely!

Grace, you look sooooooo soft and lovable...no wonder your meowmi loves you so...you are so affectionate! It is a pleasure to meet you and read your story..right place/right time/right cat! Catgratulations, you are a purrrrfect Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Aww Grace you are a cutie! You remind me of my very first pet cat mindy. who is at the RB

I attached the pic below
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Aw Grace,
    You stole my heart! You have my dearly departed mom's name and your birthday is one day after mine You are so pretty I love your coloring you look a bit ticked too Congratulations Grace on your special day!

I am so in love with those big green eyes! What a pretty girl! She does have the spirited look in those eyes. I bet she is wonderful to live with!