Thread: Minnie POTD

Blog Entries

Minnie POTD

Mew-mew, Minnie,

You are such a sweetie pie. Although you were born on April Fool's day you are not a joke but a precious pet that your furson loves so much. It must be nice having your sister, Baci to play with and what smarties you are, helpping your furson with the Palace chores!

Mew, KatMa & I just love your picture! You are sooooooo cute and adorable that my KatMa has fallen in love...

Have a wonderful celebration with Baci & your humans today!

Last edited by sasha the cat; 10-07-2003 at 03:10 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

I'm having a love attack, Miinnie!! By that, I mean I'm in love with YOU!! Could your Mommy have picked a more precious picture to share with us?? How adoable you are! And yes, you do have the most innocent expression on that sweet, sweet face! It screams out, "kiss me, hug me, love me!!" I love a furfriend with a sense of humor and it sounds like you and little Baci do your best to keep your human laughing and on her toes! How very loved you are, dear little Minnie, just as it should be! You've put a HUGE smile on my face this morning, sweetheart!! I hope you and Baci and Mom have a wonderful raisin filled day of celebration! I have no doubt you're going to be spoiled rotten! Congratulations to you adorable, lovable, comical our most precious Pet of the Day!! Love and hugs to you dear Minnie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Minnie
    Add me to your growing fan club sweetie. You are so adorable. I love how you 'help out' around the house. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today!

Oh, how I wish I could hear you and your sis, Baci giggle!!!! I'm certain I would be falling on the floor with you, laughing all the way. You name may be MINnie but you definitely bring a MAXImum of joy and love to your peoples. I am so thankful for little fursons such as yourself. Hope you have lots of bananas, sweet raisins and fresh laundry for your super special day. Congratulations on being chosen POTD, darling Minnie

What a cutie! Little Minnie you are so adorable! Congrats for being Our Sweet Pet of the Day!!

Minnie - you sound like such a delight. Congratuations on being our very special POTD.

These are not the droids you were looking for