Thread: Tess

Tess

oh, i just love GSDs!!!! and i'm so glad it was Tess that got to bring joy to this person's life.

What a wonderful picture of a stunningly beautiful dog, and by the accounts of your person, you, Tess, are more that just a looker.

I am trying save a little time by not commenting on all the marvelous Dogs of the Day, but Tess, you got to me. Seems like you still have the knack of capturing the attention and interest and heart of others with just a look!

Thank you for being our Dog of the Day.

TESS, WHAT CAN I SAY, SOUNDS LIKE YOU SAVED A LIFE. WHAT A DOG! YOU ARE INDEED A BEAUTIFUL GSD. YOU WILL PROTECT, ENTERTAIN & LOVE YOUR GUARDIAN FOR YEARS TO COME. AND IN RETURN SHE/HE WILL DO THE SAME. HERE IS A BOOK I RECCOMEND YOUR GUARDIAN READ: A PACK OF TWO, BY CAROLINE KNAPP. I GUARANTEE, TESS, YOU BOTH WILL LIKE IT. CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING DOTD.

You're a mix? I don't think so! You look like a beautiful purebred! I wish my GSD, Iris, would always put her ears up like Tess does! Chewing bones must be a GSD thing, because Iris does that, too!

------------------
    Becky Weise & Iris - the German Shepherd
    http://www.geocities.com/iris_gsd

What a beautiful dog!

------------------
    If you own a dog, you'd better have a sense of humor.

What a GORGEOUS German Shephard!!! Tess, you sure grabbed my attention this morning. And I'm just waiting to see Sue's response when she sees your picture!!! Sounds like you and your "mom" were meant for each other. And the book mentioned, "Pack of Two" is marvelous reading for all dog owners, but especially us "girls" who are on our own. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Congratulations, Tess, on being a very special Dog of the Day!

Logan's right,Tess, wait til Sue sees you! How wonderful that you found each other! It was truly meant to be! Tess, you're beautiful and a true, loving companion! Nothing beats the love of a dog!

Oh, Tess, you are sure a magnificant beautiful dog!!! You really caught my eye. I am like Rachael and try to save time by not responding to each dog of the day, but I just had to say hello to you!!! Congratulations.

OH TESS!!!!!!!! What a magnificent German Shepherd Dog (mix? I don't see mix!) you are. You have the "Look of Eagles" present in this wonderful breed! When your picture came up, WOW, it took my breath away! Of course, your personality is just as great!! Oh lucky Mom to have found someone as precious as you. Congrats on Dog of the Day, you gorgeous girl!!
    Sue, Killian and Shiloh all send big kisses and hugs!!

Just had to go back and look at you again!! Do you all see that "Look of Eagles" in her eyes???? It is there!!! WOW

[This message has been edited by Sudilar (edited June 21, 2001).]

Tess...you take my breath away! I hope my future GSD is as beautiful as you are. And yes, Sue....the look of the eagles is SO evident in Tess's face! She is magnificant!

Tess, what a beauty you are. Those eyes are just gorgeous. You dogs have a knack for making their people feel special. Great dog of the day!!!

What a stunning dog!!
    Tess, I just had to come over from the cat side to tell you how gorgeous you are. Shepherds are my favorites and you are a perfect example of why.

Sigh. The love of a pet really can change someone's life! Congratulations, Tess. I think you're #1.

Tess, you are simply breathtaking! What a magnificent GSD, mix or not!! And a true heroine. Nothing is more coveted than the gift of love. And no one could ask for a better friend, a more devoted and loving companion than you beautiful Tess. Congratulations on being our beautiful Dog of the Day! You are truly stunning!