Thread: Roger

Hybrid View

Roger

Oh, Roger!! What a wonderful boy you are. I just love your feet and your face and your rolls of fat. I would be kissing you all of the time if your were mine. I bet your Mom and Dad forgive just about anything you do - what a wonderful "first child" you are.
    I hope they have plenty of baby pictures for your baby album. You are very special and I hope everyone celebrates with you on your special day as Dog of the Day - today, tomorrow and every day.

------------------

it takes alot for a puppy to be considered cute in my book. you, to me are DEFINTLY CUTE!!! ih, i got to say it again!!! roger, you are sooooo cute! luv ya darling! can't wait till you make dog of the day again. wish i could meet you.

Roger, you are so beautiful! I LOVE your little (big??) feet! What a wonderful first addition for a new family! And what great times await you my man! Puppy-K will be such fun for a sweet, smart, sociable little pup like yourself! Have a wonderful life handsome Roger! And big, big congratulations on being our very beautiful and precious Dog of the Day! Great BIG hugs to you!! You are soooooo adorable!

Roger, you're my dream dog! I grew up with Ben, an English Bulldog just like you, and one day, maybe I'll have one of your cousins. You are just too handsome and happy looking, and since you are an only child, I hope you get lots of extra loving too! You are one terrific Dog of the Day!!! Stay cool in the airconditioning, Roger!! Summer is brutal for puppies like you.

Roger, I just love everything about you, head to toe! What a cutie-patootie!

Roger, congratulations to you for being DOTD! And congrats to your newlywed guardians. I'm going to disagree with all the posts ahead of me this morning. I think you look incredibly stately and downright handsome, Roger. A bit like Winston
    Churchill! I think you could rule the world if you put your mind & strength into it.
    Bulldog Tenancity!! You are wonderful!

Roger, what a cutie you are!! I just wanna grab you and hug you all day. Congrats on being chosen DOTD!

------------------
    If you own a dog, you'd better have a sense of humor.

Roger looks like a GREAT dog!!! I would laugh every time I looked at him. What a cutie! Thanks for the great DOTD!!!

------------------
    kymba_o

[This message has been edited by kymba_ovrshn (edited June 19, 2001).]

Roger, you are a sweetie, who could resist that adorable face. Congradulations on being the sweetest, most adorable Dog of the Day.

------------------

Awwww, what a cutie, Roger! I wanna eat you up..... well, figuratively anyway!

So, Pettalkers, why do you think we have that reaction, to want to kiss and nibble those things we love... little babies, cute little pups, sweet little kitties... Any ideas?

Because, AntiPam, they are so irrististable!

Roger,
    I met one of your distant cousins at the vet this morning. His name was Titan, and he is a one year old English Bulldog. Very compact in size, but just precious! After falling in love with you yesterday, and meeting Titan today, I'm wondering if there isn't an English Bulldog in my future!! Could it be fate???? I sure do wish to have one. Maybe President Bush's tax rebate will enable me to make the plunge this fall! Here's to hoping......but I don't need anymore pets!! LOL!!!!