Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Boston Terrier owners?

Any Boston Terrier owners?

Hi,does anyone have any pics and info about Boston Terriers?They are just cute and I would really like some info.I just can't find any! I ahev not seen that many peaple who own any on here.Please help anyone. Thanks.

Got a need for speed, and a passion for barrel racing.

You've never ridden a horse until you've fallen off.

Adopt one until theres none.

Please!!!

sorry, I have a bosten mix.. I know they are really friendly, and sweet, and good with kids though.. bosten terriers were done on thats my babie, and on a pet story.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Thanks Some toy dogs can have a attitude.

boston terriers

My daughter has a beautiful boston named max, he is a wonderful funny dog. they are so smart, he could sit, roll over, speak etc by the time he was four months old. he can be stubborn but he is such a joy and a little clown. i just love my little grandpuppy and recommend the breed to anyone who enjoys a little bundle of energy and love.

Some toy dogs can have a attitude.
    Some dogs of ANY size can have an attitude.

I had a foster Boston for a while that could have written the book on attitude, she attacked anything that moved, including a German shepherd.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Boston Babies

Troy and I have a boston terrier, her name is eevee. We love her to death. We saw a picture of a boston terrier in a magazine and that is when we decided we wanted one. It isn't my advice to choose a dog based upon how cute they look in a magazine but she is the greatest dog ever. We have had Eevee for 3-1/2 years.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

AWWW what a cute boston I love the markings!!!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

i loved the picture of eevee, what a beautiful boston, she looks alot like max, i tried to download a picture of him but couldn't figure out how to, i am at my daughters house this weekend, visiting her and max, will try to send a picture when i am home. does anyone have any information about the surgery for the luxating patella, ( bad kneecap). max is having surgery on oct 30, we are really dreading the 6 weeks that he is to limit his activity,
    any ideas on how to keep an active 1 year old boston quiet besides crating him??? thanks, max's grammy

Thank You

Eevee is our baby we are very happy dog parents. I'm sorry to hear about max. Boston terriers are very energetic dogs. Eevee loves being in our laps as much as she loves running around like a monster. I wish I had some ideas to help keep him comfortable for 6 weeks, that is going to be hard for you. When we purchased Eevee the breeder said no one wanted her because of her markings (due to a recessive gene). But I couldn't see why she is so beautiful, and sweet.

I have downloaded another picture.

Eevee Picture

Sorry the picture
    Attached Images Attached Images  

She's so cute!! You must be so happy to have her!!

We lived near this girl who had a Pug, and she had to carry a lond stick with her!!!! He was like demon passesed!! He passed away and they have another Pug and he's very nice.

Eevee

Yes thank you, we are very happy with her and love her very much. She's a funny dog. Pugs are very cute too, I couldn't imagine a pug ill-behaved, but alot of it depends on the owners.

Nicholle

what a beautiful girl!! i can't believe no one wanted her, she has beautiful markings, but you can tell by her eyes that she is a wonderful dog, max has the same eyes, just so kind and understanding, i swear he knows what we are saying. i took him to the beach today, and let him swim, we are trying to limit his activities before the operation, but he has so much pent up energy that he is acting out at home. right now we are watching the dog show and he is so tired and snoring!!! bostons are wonderful dogs.