Thread: Ginger

Ginger

Ginger
    I can't believe my good fortune at being the first one to greet you today. You are so beautiful. You have the sweetest smile. I looked twice to be sure and yes, that's a smile on your pretty face. I loved meeting you today. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetheart.

Blog Entries

Ginger from Singapore

Me-eow! You are one cute little guinea pig. Neat-O that you called your furmummy so she would see you'd chosen her to bring you to your forever home!

Fuji apples -- my KatMa loves Fuji apples! Hope you get lots of good snacks today to celebrate being our sweet, special POTD.

Don't you just love home computers & the internet? Pets & persons all over the world can "visit" each other...

Have a great life with your furents & your grandma, sweet little Ginger from Singapore!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Hi there sweet Ginger!! You're a most adorable little wheeker girl, yes you are!! Piggies are just the best!! You were the perfect choice to be your Mommy's first furry pet! Piggies are so sweet and gentle; and fun! And aren't you the clever one, refusing your green unless hand fed! Piggies just can't get enough love and cuddles! What a cuitie pie!! Congratulations to you adorable Ginger, Pet of the Day!! Enjoy your day in the spotlight with lots of extra yummy treats and cuddles! Love and purrrs from me and my piggie, Moon!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a pretty piggy you are Ginger! I can see why your fur parents couldn't resist that cute little face and those cute piggy squeaks. Congrats for being Our Cute Little Pet of the Day!!