Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: favorite people food

favorite people food

I don't think I am the only one who treats their cat (or dog) every now and then with people food...so I was wondering what is your cat's (or dog) favorite people food.

Slushy loves tuna, but I think if given the choice she would go with the yogurt. Nothing like seeing the yogurt container stuck on her head....unfortunately haven't gotten a picture of that yet.

Dawn, the "princess" while watching her weight knows she shouldn't eat people food....only picks at tuna.

Both Corkscrew and Tibby love anything that's dairy, but since cats are lactose intolerant they only get it in really small amounts. I think their favorite is when I give them a little peice of string cheese. Corkscrew also loves banana bread and pancakes.
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Georgie loves yogart

Georgie, Tig & Bramble love buttered toast.

Bramble loves cream cheese, though with her bottom problems she doesn't get any.

yoghurt but not the fruit variety - it has to be plain or vanilla. Bastet also loves raw meat of any kind and will pester me relentlessly if I don't give her some. She loves butter melted on toast.
    "A cat cannot see directly under its nose. This is why the cat cannot seem to find tidbits on the floor."

Colby cheese and roast chicken (every cat's favourite)
    Sometimes they like a bit of mashed potato but other than that I don't really feed them much people food.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Ripley has a real sweet tooth and loves cakes with icing. He once grabbed a Little Debbie Swiss Cake Roll in the package from my husband and took off with it.

Jazz loves most dairy products and a few meats.

Scout loves anything but sweets.

From Decker with Love

Sliced Chicken , Turkey , Ham , Cheeze Whiz ,and sometimes Potato Chips!And the Canned Puritan Meats!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I don't give Blueberry that much human food since I don't really know what's bad for him or good. But he loves any human food. But I think he likes cheese the most.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Hanna goes absolutely nuts when I make whipped cream. She likes a lot of people food, but that is her favorite. I make it with Splenda instead of sugar, but I only give her a little dab still.

There's no doubt that Fister's favourite is white fish ( cod or plaice) and liver. Preferably raw!! And of course, his all time favourite is shrimps!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Skinny smells spaggetti sauce and goes nuts. I think he has gotten in somewhere in his travels around the neighborhood as a stray. Anything else he smells get a beggin reaction.

Butterscotch and Skinny love tuna (that's the only human food they get and it's a small portion).

Thumper has no favorite. She won't even eat cat treats. She is happy with her dry food.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Sherman loooooves deli ham. He also loves tuna and crab, but he doesn't get those nearly as often because they're so expensive.

Ally loves Champagne Honey Ham.

She also like to chew on cucumber and green grapes, and has been known to indulge in the occasional cherry.

Cat treats of any kind do nothing for her - she tries to bury them!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

My corbyn doesn't eat to much people food expect ham or tuna.But Chloe loves green olives oil and all!! Also likes popcorn, soy milk, green grapes and onions.(my tummy would being doing sommersalts)Billy eats whatever!! He even crawls into the fridge and lies down.We have to really watch that furri cat monster.
    PURR PURR. Cats are God's gift of love to his children. A gift of love and companianship to remind us that he is always with us. PURR PURR

"Billy eats whatever!! He even crawls into the fridge and lies down."LOL
    I thought my Slushy was bad starring at me while I eat my yogurt...least I don't have to worry about shutting her in the fridge.