Thread: Dexter

Dexter

Awwww, soo cute bunnie Dexter, congrats!!!! And you have so funny color

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Blog Entries

darling Dexter bunny

Me-WoW! you are such a cute little bunny with the most beautiful fur coat. We adore your unique colouring. Like your fursons, it took just one look for my KatMa to fall in love with you.

Have a wonderful day celebrating the POTD honour with your fursons and your buddies, the frog, three turtles and the bearded dragon.

Ask your BunnyMummy to post more photos of you & your buddies so we can see all of the pets who share the Birmingham Palace.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Dexter, the first thing I said about you is "Oh, just look at those cute feet." You have beautiful coloring.

What a happy addition you are to a fun family. Congratulations on being chosen as our special Pet of the Day. Now everyone gets to adore you.

I thought for a moment you were going to say his name was Mahogany. Wow, he is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! I've never seen a bun with that coloring either and I've been involved in rabbit rescue for 5 years, had rabbits for 8 and I've seen hundreds of buns. I have hardwood floors too and one of my ladies likes to sit in the mop and get pushed around. Rabbits are amazing creatures! Good luck with him!
    Mom to 9 wonderful bunnies and an energetic young cat from you-know-where.
    Bunny Basics educator
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Noah, Casey, Daisy, Marie, Velvet, Emma, Robbie, Chocolate

Daisy, that's so funny! Which is your mop loving bun?!

Dexter!
    What a sweetie pie you are! LOVE your unique coloring. Kisses to you on your day in the sun!

Dexter
    What a darling you are! I think I'm in love!!! You have such a wonderful face too. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

I don't know what it is about me and bunny feet, but I'm with Gini!! Those precious paws of yours are just the sweetest...thump, thump, thump!! Then there's your stunning and very unique, beautiful and luxurious coat! I'll bet you're the envy of bunnies all over the world! Dexter, you're just the complete furry package...beautiful, playful, gentle and lovable!! I'll bet your little human sibling is just infatuated with his first "furry" friend! Now, you make sure you gets lots of extra yummy bunny treats today!! After all, you ARE the Pet of the Day, and a very special and deserving one at that! Congratulations to you sweet Dexter! Love to you and all your critter friends, Froggie, the Turtle Trio and that lovable Bearded Dragon!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling Dexter

You are so precious, and I agree with the others, your coloring is magnificent!!!! What a cute picture of you!! Congratulations to you on being the Pet of the Day!!

Congrats on being POTD Dexter. You are so cute!

Dexter you are BEAUTIFUL! I hope your mom knows that you are actually a Tan, not a Dwarf! Tans are my favorite bunnies in toe world, and seeing you reminded me of that all over again! Congrats on your special day!

Thank you Wolf_Q!

I loooove dexter

Wow, Dexter is a so-called Black & Tan rabbit but than the more Hare like one.

We have one ourselves. Happy has also one day been nominated as Pet of the Day. Just have a look in the archive: 28 januari 2003.

Happy is now 5 years old and the best rabbit you can have as a friend.

Regards,

Marie-Jose