Thread: Georgia Peach!

Georgia Peach!

Peaches, what a world traveler you are (at least a well traveled North American traveler). Your name is perfect for a girl who was born in Georgia! You and Ihop sound like you have a wonderful life, and can keep each other company very well!

I just know that beautiful fur coat of yours will help to keep you warm in the Alaskan climate!! Congratulations to you, Peaches, on being the Pet of the Day!!!!

Blog Entries

Peaches

Meow, Peaches, you are a very beautiful rabbit ! What a lovely fur coat you wear. Ihop must be madly in love with you. MeWow -- what a big move for little bunnies, Georgia to Alaska.

Computer cords & cables are not snacks for little bunnies! Perhaps your furson could rub them with liquid dish detergent. Our late Princess cat loved telephone wires so KatMa put detergent on them. Princess did not like the taste of the soap and that ended her snacking on phone wires.

Brrrrr, Alaska is even colder than Montreal. Good thing you and Ihop have loving furents who'll keep you both warm & comfy.

Enjoy your day as POTD. Extra treats for you & Ihop would be a good way to celebrate.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Good Morning, Peaches!! What a perfect name for a beautiful and sweet velvetveteen rabbit!! I'll bet you and Ihop had quite the adventure, traveling all the way from Georgia to Alaska!!! What a terrific travelin' team!! And as Logan has said, I'll bet that lush and plush velvet coat of yours will keep you nice and snuggly warm during those cold Alaskan winters!! Of course, you also have your adoring humans and your beloved Ihop to cuddle with and chase those chills away! Yes, your family IS truly blessed to have such beautiful, sweet and loving creatures in their lives!! As it should be, you are both spoiled, loved and cherished!! Congratulations to you dear Peaches, our precious Pet of the Day!! Love and snuggles to you and your best bud Ihop!! Have a gerat day celebrating with lots of your favorite treats, cutie pie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Peaches
    What a beautiful girl you are. No wonder IHOP is crazy for you. I enjoyed meeting you this morning and reading about you. Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today, sweetie.

Hi Peaches!
    You look so lovely! I have never seen such coloring on a rabbit and you look so soft I just want to cuddle with you Awesome that you and your mate Ihop made it to pet of the day Congratulations on being POTD!

what a beautiful bunny u r peaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

Congrats, Peaches, on being POTD! My, My, My, what a long trip you went on to get to Alaska.