Thread: Sully

Sully

Look at you, your beautiful!!
    I can't believe I get to be the first to congratulate you this morning
    Wow, what a bunch of brothers & sister you have, glad you all get along! My Roxey girl would not be so nice
    Roxey also says she's jealous, you get to sleep in the big bed, she does not (but I do let her sneak up there in the mornings sometimes just before I get up )
    You are a gorgeous beautful hunk of husky, I hope you enjoy your special day!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Blog Entries

stunning Sully

MeeoWow! You must be the most handsome Siberian Husky in the whole wide world! Nothing you say would make you come off as being conceited because you speak only the truth! You are fabulous.

Celebrate your special day today with the cats, Murphy and Lukas and the Papillon cousin pups, Archie, Ginger, and Ebony and your *dog*Ma & PawPaw.

Your furents are my kind of people: they love all the pets so much that everybody sleeps together. I also sleep with my KatMa & PawPaw. KatMa figures why have moi, Sasha the Queen sleep somewhere else? My purrents would be too lonesome if I didn't sleep with them. KatMa loves to hear me purr in her ear -- which is my lullaby song.

Have a fabulous day and a long life filled with happiness, love, more love and, of course, good health.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Congratulations Gorgeous!

Sensational!

Oh boy Sully you are a beautiful fuzzy husky!!! I know all about you guys wanting to be the boss and having to be reminded here and there. It is hilarious and you guys seem to know you have a sense of humor. I'll bet you are just as lovable as you can be and that you husky talk alot!!! Enjoy your day sully you certainly deserve it!!!!

Sully, you are one stunning, eye popping, hunk a Husky!!! My Husky girl Cody is going gaga over you!! (I think I hear her howling now!! ) In true Husky style, you've got that knack for keeping your people smiling, entertained and on their toes!! When my girls see me brushing my teeth, they too head for the "big bed...." Sully, you've brightened my gray day with your beauty, your sparkling blue eyes and your playful personality! We're honored to have you Sully as our spectacular Dog of the Day!! I hope you and your great big, proud and adoring family, human and furry, enjoy a very happy day of celebration! Long and happy life to you sweet Sully!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sully, you sound like a very happy, handsome husky. Congratulations on your special day!
    Oreo and Molly

What a beautiful dog you are!!!!!
    I bet you give great HUGS!!!!
    Have a great DAY!

Very adorable! Congrats!

Sully you are beautiful!
    I too know the Husky ways, my boy being part husky as well. He too makes a run for the bed when I say "Time For Night-Night"
    Of course he needs constant reminders who's the boss, but he still laughs behind by back when I remind him and does as he pleases.
    But as I'm sure your mom and dad feel,it's his strong will that makes him special and I wouldn't trade him for the world!
    Many hugs to you and a wish for a long healthy life!

Sully, you beautiful husky boy, you! It did my heart wonders today to see your face. I'm the momma of two husky girls who are the lights of my life. Glad you are so loved and hope you have a long, happy life. Pretty amazing that you tolerate the kitties in the house! A rare trait in huskies!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

Ooooooooooh, YES AT LEAST!!!! AT LEAST DOG OF THE DAY IS SIBRIAN HUSKY!!!!! Sully - you´re very cute and nice siberian COngrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I´m so happy about you

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

Ah Sully it's says you are conceited well is it because you are totally gorgeous? I think so. Hard not to be conceited when you are that handsome. Love those eyes! So nice that you get along with all your siblings wether they be cats or papillons! lol. Congratulations on being DOTD!!!!

Sully, you are one gorgeous hunk of dog! No wonder you're conceited. And the snow just sets off your colors even better. I'll bet you love to play in it. You made a great DOTD! Tell your "mom" to post more pictures of you

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

What a pretty dog! And the proud parent to three kitties! Soooo cool! YEAH SCULLY!