Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joey's Home!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy he made it home safe and sound, and got such a big welcome too!

When they announced some of the guys were coming home for some R & R, I was wondering if he would be among those, but it sounds like he's home for good instead - which is even better.

You've made my day with this wonderful news!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Wonderful news!!!
    I'm so happy for you both!!!!!!
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I woke up Sunday morning and spied an empty coffee cup from his favorite coffee house on the dressor, tripped over his shoes on the way to the bathroom because of course his shoes would be in the middle of the floor, put away all his shaving gear that he of course left out in the bathroom, and picked his clothes up off the floor.
    Isn't it amazing the things that annoy us SO much, mean SO much when they're not around?

Welcome back Joey!! You are truly a hero.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I meant to reply to this earlier, but got busy.

I'm soooo happy for you, him & his family. You all couldn't have asked for anything better than having someone you love come home safe & sound!

Tell him thank you from me for protecting us and our country

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What great news!!!!!
    Brought tears to my eyes too ........

And even though I live here ........ THANKS!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Another one with tears in their eyes here. Such wonderful news, I am just so happy for you both.

WHAT HAPPY NEWS!!!Welcome home, Joey!!!

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Such wonderful news! I'm so happy for you 2 and the family! So happy he's home safe and sound! CONGRATS to you guys!

It's so good to have him home. Although, he's still adjusting to being back. He had to report to his unit in Baton Rouge for more out processing this morning and he'll be back tomorrow afternoon. I know it's only for a day, but I hated him leaving this morning. I just got him back, I didn't want to let him go. Silly, I know.
    Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts.

Dakotas Mommy: How are you? How's Brian? Have you heard from him lately?

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets

What happy, happy news!! I'm so glad your Joey is finally home!! Your update had me all teary!! Many thanks to Joey, a true American hero!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I just saw this thread. Welcome home Joey. Tiffanie, I am very happy for both of you.
    Steffi and Lovable

Dakotas Mommy: How are you? How's Brian? Have you heard from him lately?
    Brian seems to be doing okay! He just really wants to come home! I did finally get to talk to him at 2 am on Monday morning and talk for 1/2 an hour. This is only the 3rd phone call we've had since he left. The other 2 were only about 3 to 5 minutes long, and this one we finally got to talk for about 30 minutes! It was so wonderful. He sounded really tired and wore out though. Still no news as to when his unit might return, I'm really hoping we get good news soon, but I doubt it!