Thread: "The Arthritis Cure for Pets"

Hybrid View

"The Arthritis Cure for Pets"

I thought that some of the Pet Talkers with older dogs might be interested in this book I just bought:
    "The Artritis Cure for Pets" by Brian Beale, DVM, and Brenda Adderly, MHA. It has some useful information that we can all use.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Thanks, Alicia, for the link. We only have one that truly is affected by arthritis, and that would be Murphy. We give her Glucosimine/Choindrointen (sp??) daily, plus when she is extra stiff, I supplement her with Rimadyl. Poor baby, she tries to be a puppy at times, but she is so very stiff getting up and down.

I need to look into this, as I have three others who will enter that arthritic stage in the not so distant future. Honey already has a touch of it, and she is not yet 5.

Logan

Thanks Alicia, as Angus is in this stage, we also give him a Glucosimine/Choindrointen suppliment.
    I'll have to check the book out

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Thanks. My pooches don't have arthritis but it's always something good to prevent. I prefer buying the food that has glucosamine and chondroitin in it as the supplements here are almost 30 dollars a bottle. Can't wait until I have a job.
    I've been BOO'd!