Thread: Shop Cats!

Shop Cats!

Ever wanted to see cats who work from around the world? Go to ShopCat.com to see all the hard-working cats out there who earn their keep.

Love it!!

what a cute site. Thanks for sharing.

These are not the droids you were looking for

Re: Shop Cats!

Originally posted by Soledad
    Ever wanted to see cats who work from around the world? Go to ShopCat.com to see all the hard-working cats out there who earn their keep.

Love it!!

YOU REALLY PISS ME OFF!!!!

after spending 30 minutes looking at all those cats, I want to go home to MY cat....
    I can't bring my cat to work and still have 1 and a half hours before I get home.

thanks!
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

I know, RICHARD, it's hard not being able to have a shop cat of your own.

There have to be studies done on how much more efficient and harmonious this must make a work place. I know it would give me one more thing to look forward to about getting up in the morning if I knew a little kitty awaited me at my office!

Also, if you go to the Virginia section you can see Chester. I had the pleasure of meeting him yesterday. He's even cuter in person!!!

I have two shop cats......only I have no customers to enjoy them! At least not in person, but I have to tell you that there is nothing better than sitting at my desk with a cat in my lap or one curled up under my lamp on my desk!!!

Several years ago, Channel 2, KATU, in Portland, OR featured - on Friday nights, Bob the Weather Cat. One of the TV camera operators was his guardian. Bob would dress up in appropriate costumes, depending on the weather or time of year and provide a background for the forecasts. It was a sad day when he became an RB kitty.

At that time the station produced a 30 min show with many of Bob's highlights. I'm sure I wasn't the only Portlander recording it!

I've seen this site several times - I think it's so cool!

Peter (see link below) is the kitty that is at my vet. He is the sweetest thing, and is so laid back

http://www.shopcat.com/beaconhosp/peter.htm

So cute! When we go to Scotland on holiday we always stay at the same fantastic little B&B in St Andrews. The owner has two of the largest Devon Rexs I have ever seen - it's great to cuddle a cat on holiday, but makes me homesick for Ally!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Now that is not a bad idea. Now that I am retired , I can put JJJ3 on the road as a singing Sensation. He can be a pre teen idol and rake in the Big Bucks. Ater All if Britney can caterwaul and be a Big Star , it should be Mouse Soup for the talents of JJJ3.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS