Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any OH, PA, NJ drivers willing to help some sad hounds????

awww! I'm suprised you guys didn't just keep driving and keep them!!!

TO ADORABLE!!! THta picture of Moses is pricless!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Those are AWESOME Kimmy!!! I just want to get lost in those ears of Moses'! lol I talked to Pam last night but she had not heard from Lori as of then and she said she would post, but I haven't seen any here. I will let you know!

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

You all are wonderful!!!

They are adorable--I would have driven them right to my house--I love them both. I'm so glad they are getting a forever home.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

Not forever homes yet....foster homes. James Bond is actually "evidence" in the case against the evil soul that kept him and was waiting to sell him to a research facility. Awful, awful story.......we weren't even able to take one of his collars off unless we cut it off and kept it to give to foster mom to hold for evidence. I'm sure they will get lots of love at the foster home and get great homes soon.

hello everyone, this is steno's husband.... i was just wondering why there hasn't been a post about the coonhounds arrival............they did make it didn't they??????

Pam sent emails out about the dogs making it safe and sound. I have talked to Kim and she said they are both doing very well. I am thinking about asking her to contact Lori (foster mom) and get some pictures so that we can see them again.

AAAACCCKKK!!! I don't know if you guys remember this transport in September, but Kimmy and Beth and I all drove for these 2 sweethearts. Well, their foster "mom" didn't take care of them. She didn't even bother to take them to the vet to get booster shots.

Anyway.....can any other Pet Talkers help next weekend...the weekend of the 6th? This is only a guess that it will be the same (or close to it) transport in reverse, but, I thought I would try. I will post it in a new thread when Carol (the coordinator) emails it to me or posts it on yahoo groups.

That sucks!!

Let me know when you find out the details. I don't know for sure what is goingon next weekend, but I can try to help.

That's great Amy. I think we may be driving Toledo to Fremont (just a guess mind you! lol) and then Kimmy will do Fremont to K-zoo, maybe you could do the leg prior to us and then end up at home! lol

I've thought of these two dogs often and wondered how they were doing. It would be nice to see how them again. Roger said that Moses can go as far as here. We'll have to check the calendar and get back to you.
    Click here to visit my photo album

"Anywhere I'll ever go and everywhere I've been, nothing takes my breath away like my front porch looking in." - Lonestar