Thread: Cinnamon

Blog Entries

Cinnamon

Mew, Cinnamon -- KatMa is ever amazed that such gems can be found in shelters.

You are a very beautiful girl and your lovely-dovey puppy eyes are sooooooo appealing.

Now, mew, your fursons were so smart to bring you home. You adopted them and they realized that going home without you was out of the question. Seems like dogs and boys are a good combo. Neat that you met a nice girldog, Dakota to date! What a nice life you have and all pets deserve that!

Live long & healthy, happy & loved with your fur~ents and the boys -- and with Dakota!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

CONGRATULATIONS CINNAMON!

Hey there beautiful! How lucky can one dog be?! First you get adopted by a great family with kids, then you get to go out hunting with your dad and then, even have a friend so you can just mess around and be a dog! Sounds to me like you have it made in the shade Cinnamon
    I hope you get to have a little extra fun on this, your special day as our "Dog of the Day"!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Cinnamon, what a beautiful girl you are!!! And a smart one too!!! Every hunter loves having the "best" dog, and I'm sure your dad feels very proud of you!!! Congratulations, precious one, on being a terrific Dog of the Day!!!

Charming!

Hey Cinnamon, I see that *look* in your picture. It must be the same one you gave your new mom at the shelter, because as soon as I locked eyes with it, I too wanted you. Cinnamon, you did real well in picking out a new family. They sound like a lot of fun and really good people.

I hope you enjoy being Dog of the Day as much as we enjoy having you serve in this highly regarded position. Now if you don't mind, I have something for you. {kiss, kiss, kiss}
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Oh you are a sweetie!!!!

Congrats on being picked as Dog of Day!!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

What a pretty pointer!! I bet you look so regal and sporting when you stack up for the point. You have a very lovely face with such sweet eyes.
    Congrats to Cinnie, Our Adorable Dog of the Day!

Hello sweet little Cinn!!!! You look like a very sweet and mellow little girl in that cute picture of yours . You sound energetic and thats good too. Enjoy your special day Cinnamon girl-youre a cutie pie!!!!

You're simply precious, beauitiful Cinnamon girl!! Boy, if you threw ME that loving look at the shelter, I'd a been a goner too!
    We say it all the time....the best doggies on the planet are sitting in shelters, just waiting to strut their stuff for that lucky famiy! And wow, your family sure did hit the jackpot! Just as it should be, you are now living the high life life Cinnamon, complete with human siblings and a doggie pal to play with and all the love your heart can hold! Congratulations to you sweet, sweet Cinnamon, our very special, MOST deserving Dog of the Day!! Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you sweetheart! I wish you the longest and happiest of lives with your proud and adoring family!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I am Miss Cinnamon's mommy and I am sooo proud of her. I can't wait for my boys to see her beautiful picture. I am going to print one out and hang it on her kennel for everyone to see!!! She is truly a speical girl and we love her lots!!! She is looking forward to hunting season, can't wait to run and be free!!! Thanks to all for the kind comments about my girl, she thanks you as well.

Welcome Miss Cinnamon's Mom!!! It is always so nice to "meet" the humans who belong to these special pets!!!!

Hope you will keep us up to date on Cinnamon and the rest of your family!

Logan

Sweet Cinna-girl!!

You brought a smile to my face and an "Awwwwww" from my lips.

You are most precious and I would love to smooch you on your freckled little nose.

Congratulations sweet pea on your well deserved honor!!

Cinnamon, you are beautiful, clever & loving...all the best that a dog can be. I agree that you're a fine example of a gem that can be got from a dog shelter. The name 'Dog Shelter' should be changed to 'Canine Treasure Chest'!
    You look exactly the same as the fine dog who lives next door to us. His name is 'Freckles'. (Go look in a mirror, Cinnamon, & you'll see how he got that name.) You wouldn't happen to have a long lost brother in Australia, would you?

A Beautiful Story and a Beautiful Girl! What a great life with a loving, happy family!

I've been Boooo'd!