Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sabrina

Blog Entries

Sabrina

Baby has blue eyes ... Sabrina the Siamese is a beautiful cat. A very loved furkid as we can see by your bio! And, mew, you are a PC~PC [personal computer PussyCat] which is a good way to edit what your MeowMommy creates.

Mew, I love it that you "scold" your purrents when they come after leaving you alone, at home! Mew, I don't mind being alone. KatMa spends lots of time with me and my Paw-Paw must go to work to get the $$$ to support little me, so I plunck myself on his lap to let him know I appreciate it...

Nice, vocal pussycats are such a pleasure according to my KatMa. I've become very vocal in the last 6 years and run my Palace much the way you do.

Have a blast today -- chat up the purrents so they know you expect a nice party for being named COTD. Live long & healthy, happy & loved.
    Last edited by sasha the cat; 09-23-2003 at 01:38 AM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

A sweet meezer!

Hello Sabrina, you are cute and sweet, just like my Sophia. You look very much alike and are about the same age. Sophia will be 20 months old on Thursday. She can jump like any basketball player. Lots of love and meows to today's Cat of the Day!

Good morning, beautiful Sabrina. It's a pleasure to meet a cat with such purrsonality. We are very interested to hear how you run your home and how you maintain your high standards by constant training of your human servants. I'm sure they will have a great day planned for you today.

Congratulations on your special honour today.

Have a special day today, lovely princess Sabrina!!

Sabrina, you are very beautiful. Living with you must be such a pleasure, day in and day out. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day.
    Steffi and Lovable

Sabrina is so beautiful. Makes me miss my Sabrina. She was a seal pointe siamese, too. We had named her after the movie. A very dignified lady that passed much too young at 9 years of age. Hope you live a long and happy life, Sabrina!

Sabrina, what a smart little girl you are, instructing your meowmie that the covers are not right and that your Papa is home. Your stunning blue eyes were a wonderful treat on a gloomy, rainy day here in New England.

Congratulations on being COTD!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

sabrina , you are a sight for us on Pet Talk. what a pretty little Siamese! You look so much like Bj , except he has more Grey. all the Siamese squad Meeeoooows for Sabrina COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear Sabrina,
    You are absolutely beautiful!!! I love your personality, you know just what you like, and thats that!

I also have a siamese/mix kitty, and she too is very good at communicating her needs to me.

Have a wonderful day Sweet Sabrina!
    Brigitte

What a beautiful girl you are Sabrina - with a lovely name to match. I love your picture with you basking in all your beautiful glory!!
    Congrats to Sexy Sabrina, Our Adorable Cat of the Day!

Sabrina
    What a beautiful girl you are, sweetheart! I love how you remind your mommy to take a break and watch the birdies. We humans sometimes need reminders of the important things in life like that. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Good Afternoon, gorgeous girl! Liike that "bewitching" characater of fiction, you've cast your spell upon me, Sabrina! I'm totally captivated by your beauty, your charms and your purrrfectly precious personality! Whatever would your humans do without you there to organize their days and keep them in line?? Charming, beautiful, lovable blue-eyed Sabrina...we are honored to bestow upon you the title the Cat of the Day!! Enjoy sharing your special day with your proud family and adoring friends and fans!! Include me in on that group, Sabrina!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lovely Sabrina!!

A beautiful feline sculpture...graceful and lovely...just look at you! Oh, you are breathtaking, and I loved your story too. You've gotten things in good order at your house...everything under your paw as it were.

It was a joy to meet such a beautiful, beautiful girl! Catgratulations, Sabrina...you are an elegant Queen Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy pride!

Sabrina, you sure are a gorgeous girl. Congrats on being COTD!!!

What a lot of fun a kitty like that can be for people that can appreciate such a personality. Lucky she found some.