Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Whimsy

Beautiful Whimsy

Oh what a beautiful girl you are Whimsy. We just loved seeing you this morning with your adorable little pink nosie!!

You darlings knew what you were doing when you got into that box to go to your wonderful home. You've never looked back have you? What a good life you have, with all those great platforms to view the world from!!

Now that both you and Domino have been honoured, we look forward to meeting your third sibling.
    Last edited by Killearn Kitties; 02-11-2006 at 09:46 AM.

Beautiful Whimsy is right! What a sweet picture popped up on my screen this morning! Whimsy, my Andy is totally smitten and has been meowing 'hello' to you ever since I clicked on Cat of the Day. He too loves to bat things off dressers just like you do! I hope you have a special day today just laying with your siblings watching the birds (love that pictures!) or doing whatever it is that makes you happiest - maybe doing a little 'pen hunting.' Congratulations pretty girl - you are a very special Cat of the Day!

If there's anything this world needs more of, it's whimsy...and Whimsy!! You've captured my heart with your dainty, delicate, ethereal brand of beauty, sweetheart! What a stunning feliine you are! And don't you and your aborable siblings have the world on a string! An adoring human to cater to your every "whim," then ahhh.... to sit hit atop one's perch, (in the room of your choice) whiling away the day, watching the world go by!! Your purrrson must be so proud to see your gorgeous face gracing Pet Talks screens all over the world this day! What a beautiful and lovely Cat of the Day you are, sweet Whimsy!! Now both you and Dominoe are both proud receipients of Pet Talk's top honor! Hopefully soon, we'll have the honor of congratulating sibling #3!! Have a happy, happy day of celebration, Whimsy!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Whimsical Whimsy

Your sweet face, dreamy eyes, and crossed paws illuminate the whimsical side of you, most beautiful cat. In Montreal, QC it could be said that you are "la caprice de jour" which is * whim of the day *.

My KatMa and I are looking forward to meeting the third beauty. Like you, Domino is a lovely pussycat and mew-mew, I know my KatMa would have rescued the three of you in a heartbeat! The late PaddyPaws [picture, below] Bobby, the dog and I, Sasha the Queen were all rescued by KatMa. Actually, it was Bobby who found PaddyPaws...

Your MeowMommy has made a wonderland of a Palace for her royal kitties! We wish you and your siblings a long, healthy life, always cherished and loved.

Mew, Whimsey your fluffy fly-away fur reminds my KatMa of her beloved late PaddyPaws. He looked like a big, big boy but when one held him they found out he was a feather weight feline with soft, fly-away carmel fur that was feathery textured. When PaddyPaws purred in KatMa's ear at night, he would wake her up. Me-eow, you must purr just like him.

Your MeowMommy said it all: "Whimsy is a dear little cat and I love her very much."

Best fur~ever friends, the late Tiggy and the late PaddyPaws, in 1995. PaddyPaws was probably 15 yrs old here (his Vet estimated he was born circa 1980).

Purr-umpt! I could go on about your charms all day but my KatMa must have her breakfast now, so I'll say bye now.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Whimsy, you are purrrrfection!!!!

Such a delicate, lovely flower - your soft white beautiful furrself was a pleasure to behold this morning. We wish you a most wonderful day with lots of sunshine to bask in. Catgratulations, lovely girl - you are certainly a "10!"

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Whimsy . the old idiom that Good Things come in small packages is certainly true in your case. You are like my Precious and Roca in that although you are full grown , you still have a kittens appearnce and Kitten Tude. way to Go Whimsy COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

OH Whimsy!
    Aren't you a BEAUTY QUEEN!
    Enjoy your reign as Cat of the Day!

Whimsy
    I love your pink nose and pink ears, sweetie! How beautiful you are! I was very glad to meet you this morning. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Wonderful Whimsey, you pure white angel with the pretty pink button nose and precious pink ears. You look so snuggly in your relaxed photo, and I love seeing the one of you and your sisters at the window perch!! I bet you're a writer or a poet, the way you like to play with all those pens.

I remember Domino, last year too!!! So nice seeing her again--I remember your Meow-mie and I were saying that she might be named after the White Domino Sugar!!! We have to honor your other sis too--get your PEN out, Whimsey, and write her up, hee,hee!! LOVE TO YOU!!!!!!

Whimsy is beautiful!

What a sight for sore eyes! My kitty, Tater, loves to lounge on a window seat also! I am glad you are in such a loving home with your sweet sisters! Here's Miss Tater in her window seat!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jerri, Tater's Mom

Awwww, Tater is in Sunshine Bliss in that photo!! Thanks for sharing, TatersMom, and Welcome to Pet Talk!

Thanks, Felinefriend!

Yes, Miss Tater is in sunshine bliss! She's on my lap right now!!! Thanks for the warm welcome - I've been a long-time cat of the day watcher, just never got around to posting anything! Have a wonderful day in Phoenix (I understand it's 107 degrees - HOT!) I'm in Charlotte, NC, it's in the 70's here. My fiance is actually in Phoenix this week!!! Your kitties are beautiful!!!
    Jerri, Tater's Mom

Whimsy you seem to be a very special and elegant feather kitty. I even think I can feel how it would be to touch you and how light you would be if I picked you up.

Enjoy your day with your equally beautiful sisters.

Maybe you can get some pens as an extra toy today

Tater is very charming, too. Welcome tatersmom

Thanks for the warm welcome, Barbara!

It's good to be here! Your kitty has beautiful green eyes!
    Jerri, Tater's Mom

Thank you, TatersMom! That's a coincidence your hubby's in Phoenix right now. Yes, it's still hot for mid-Sept.! Hope your weather in NC is okay due to the hurricane.

Sasha's Meow-mie, your photo is very sweet too! PaddyPaws looked great there for 15 years old--wow! I know you miss them very much though. I liked what you said (I mean what Sasha said, hee,hee) about how Whimsey's mommy "has made a wonderland of a Palace for her royal kitties" Aren't they just precious!

Fun day on Pet Talk today... must get back to work now... glad I got to post a little more on here today... sometimes I get too busy and I sadly even miss a day--eeek! Hugs to all our kitties!!!! Ginny (felinefriend)