Thread: Adorable Alfie!

Adorable Alfie!

I can't believe I'm the first one to congratulate your adorable face today sweetie! You are so fuzzy and wuzzy and wuzzy and fuzzy...oh I wish I could give you all sorts of kisses and rub my face in your soft fur! You are beautiful and your people are very lucky to have you. Congratulations!

Awwwww!

Good Morning, adorable Alfie!! You certainly are worthy of the title, "Doggie Super Model!" You're SO cute...almost too cute to be real! I don't remember Pet Talk ever having a Havanese as our DOTD honoree! What a treat! You sure did your family proud Alfie, being potty trained in just a matter of days! Not only are you exquisitely handsome, photogenic and sweet, but smart and eager to learn too!! Your Mom says they waited a long time for you. I'd say it was well worth the wait! George Hamilton's got nothing on you, cutie pie!! Congratulations to you adorable Alfie! We're so happy to have you as our super duper Monday Dog of the Day! I wish you a very long, healthy and happy life, sweet boy! Love, hugs and kisses from me to you!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

CONGRATULATIONS ALFIE!

Havanese??? Don't think I've ever heard of that breed. But you can believe now that I have, I won't forget In fact, I think it's my new breed favorite!
    You are such a cute and wonderful dog Alfie. I hope you have a great time enjoying your special day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Just wanted to tell Wiley's Mom that I love that little picture in your avatar.

Hi Alfie,
    What a cutie pie you are! Such a happy little face!
    Have a great DAY!

Blog Entries
    Hi Alfie,

Mew-mew my KatMa thinks we must add a new synonym to the English language Thesaurus for the word "cuteness". KatMa proposes the word

"Havanese" as a synonym for "cuteness"

in your honour because you are one cute little fuzzy-face puppy dog!

Me-eow, please have your *dog*Ma or Pawpaw post more pictures of you. I'm sure, purrrr, lots of us would like to see how you are today, Mr Cuteness Alfie. You are a wonderful choice for DOTD -- and aren't dogs such wonderful inventions? My KatMa loves the fauna & flora kingdoms -- she thinks we are the very best beings on Planet Earth.

Have a wonderful day today Alfie. Not even George Clooney comes near you on the "cutness" meter. You are paws~sitivly outstanding.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a cute doggie!!! You are just adorable with your button nose and fluffy-ness!! Betty Page, a NYC black toy poodle, says "hi" from across the Hudson.
    Congrats to Wonderful Alfie, Our Sweet Dog of the Day!!

George Hamilton of the Dogdom! Well you sure can pose, but where is your tan? Anyway enjoy your day, you are beautiful and deserving to be the DOTD!

Thanks Amy for our signature