Thread: TROUBLE

TROUBLE

How much trouble does your dog get into i dont know about you but my dog gets in trouble like you would never believe He winks though all the time when i blow kisses to my dog please tell me what your dog idoes to get in trouble or give me some advice to do with my dog when he does this

My dogs like to get into the garbage and spread it all around the house. they also like to chew sometimes

Ah the garbage spilling, yes Daisy has done this since she was a puppy. We have given up stopping her and just put the trash can up on the counter if we leave her home alone. But if we forget, we read that you should not let your dog see you cleaning up her mess or she will think you are her maid or something like that... so we send her outside (And she knows she'd in trouble, she looks very guilty and sad after we yell at her) and clean it up. SweetiePIE, what kind of trouble does your dog get in? How old is he?

Funny, the first thing Jeffrey's previous family told me about him was that he didn't bother the garbage. I guess my garbage is tastier than theirs because that's the first thing he went for when I got him home. Jeffrey will also climb on tables if you leave the chair pushed back. Recently, I left for work, backed out of the driveway then realized I'd forgotten something. I'd been out of the house for maybe two minutes. When I went back inside Jeffrey was standing on top of the printer on my desk giving me this "Oops!!" look.

Genia, I love that story. Have your ever seen on TV where they have set up video cameras to see what the dogs are up to when people are gone. It is so funny.

I've always wanted to do that because I have three dogs and would like to see who does what.

My dogs are crated when I'm not home. They dont get into much, but one of them is obsessed with used Kleenex. YUCK! And of course if my daughter leaves food somewhere low...

My standard poodle once knocked over the trashcan and helped herself to a paper towel that was soaked in bacon grease that we had used to cook bacon in the microwave. Fortunately everything "came out" OK.

My Shaianne digs like crazy at my house and my parents house and drives me crazy!!, The other night she was at my parents house and she started to drag stuff out of the garbage, there were onions in there!!
    The dog we had growing up Sparky, would come up and take Kleenex out of your pocket!!
    One girl I work with has a cocker/pug mix that they always kept crated during the day, recently they moved and put the crate down stairs in the basement with the door shut, and every day when they come home Rascal was out of the crate!! They set up a camera, and in 20 minutes he had the crate door open, and pushed open the basement door and was upstairs and had free run of the house!!!!

This weekend, my husband received a HUGE tin of butter cookies. I took about half of them and put into 2 zip lock bags for my daughter to pick up and put them on the counter. When I got home from work, all that was left were pieces of baggie. Thought they would be real sick, but so far so good!

LOL! at Doxiedoxie's reply..I swear, Cody's WORSE offense is eating used kleenex and paper towels. GAG! He uses his little stunt of head poking into our kitchen trash can as an attention getter, like the poor lost soul is so ignored! He's learned to maneuver 3 different kinds of cans and no matter how empty they are, he digs down. I get the last laugh when the lid comes off the swing top and gets caught around his neck (not hurt) and he comes running over to me to get it off! : No lesson learned!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MY MUM IS MOANING AT ME BECAUSE MY PUPPY KEEPS ESCAPING , I'VE TRIED TO FILL ALL THE GAPS IN THE GARDEN BUT SOMEHOW SHE STILL ESCAPES .CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOME TIPS BECAUSE IF I DON'T MY MUM WILL HAVE TO GET RID OF IT AND I'VE ONLY HAD HER FOR 7 MONTHS.

You might have to always keep her on a leash (or a lead as some folks call it) until she understands her boundaries. You can get a long one for when she needs to do her business, is there a place to put a rope out on a pole or something so she can wander around the garden but not escape? How old is the pup, and what kind is she?

Welcome to Pet Talk, by the way!